DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 77 of 89 First ... 2767757677787987 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The melee and ranged attack sections were designed as per the Paizo statblock standard as detailed in the Introduction of the Bestiary - where those sections track single action melee or ranged attacks. It was never designed for multi action activities - they go in the relevant abilities section, and you can use the NPC ability automation for attack and damage actions.

That said, if this is an official Paizo statblock that has two action attacks in the melee section please provide a link for me to review.
    It's not an official stat block, but I prefer simplicity.

E.g. the Oread Guard has Power Attack, but automation in FG on that is practically non-existant, while it would be so much easier and straight-forward to just have a two-action attack that includes an extra damage die in the damage section.

Also, the tracking after the two or three action icon works properly when opening the full creature window; it just doesn't work in the combat tracker attack section.

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    Also, the tracking after the two or three action icon works properly when opening the full creature window; it just doesn't work in the combat tracker attack section.
    I'll look into this. Thanks for letting me know.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I formally request a search and/or filter by traits in the bestiary window. That would make my life much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    I formally request a search and/or filter by traits in the bestiary window. That would make my life much easier.
    That's been on the roadmap for a while: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post641305
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Not sure if this is extension related, but reporting here until I can fully check (it only happened on clients, not on my FG instance). Last session, all of my players reported errors while opening character sheets:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/charselect_client_entry.lu..."]:22: attempt to index global 'UserManager' (a nil value)
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Quote Originally Posted by dsaraujo View Post
    Not sure if this is extension related, but reporting here until I can fully check (it only happened on clients, not on my FG instance). Last session, all of my players reported errors while opening character sheets:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/charselect_client_entry.lu..."]:22: attempt to index global 'UserManager' (a nil value)
    This was a FG wide issue, which has been subsequently fixed, details in the support forum here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...aracter-Window

Hey, I'm working on setting up a Pathfinder 2 game, and adding customs spells.

The Arcane, Divine and Primal work perfectly. However, the Occult spells do not list out, and throw the following error:
    2022-10-21_19-23-18.jpg

Script execution error: [string "scripts/data_library_pfrpg2.lua"]:164: attempt to index local 'v' (a nil value)

I have the logs compiled as well.
    Last edited by Mirloc; October 22nd, 2022 at 00:40.

You might need to provide a zipped up copy of your campaign in order to reproduce the issue, so that the issue can be pinpointed. I'm not the developer of the ruleset, but when I looked, the error was in a function called by every spell record; and I didn't get it when trying to make spells myself.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Mirloc View Post
    Hey, I'm working on setting up a Pathfinder 2 game, and adding customs spells.

The Arcane, Divine and Primal work perfectly. However, the Occult spells do not list out, and throw the following error:
    2022-10-21_19-23-18.jpg

Script execution error: [string "scripts/data_library_pfrpg2.lua"]:164: attempt to index local 'v' (a nil value)

I have the logs compiled as well.
    This is caused when there is a spell with blank traits. When developing the ruleset I made the assumption that every spell would have at least one trait - as I haven't seen any spells that don't have any traits. But I'll put some code into the ruleset to prevent this from happening in future.

In the meantime, you can fix the issue by making sure every spell has at least one trait - even if that trait is none

Thread Information