DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 76 of 89 First ... 2666747576777886 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by myyra View Post
    Temporary hit points haven't bee working properly for me at least for a few weeks now. I don't think this is caused by any extra stuff I have added, because I seem to be getting the same behavior with a fresh campaign.

Whenever temp hit points are being applied to anything, they just clear the temp hp field and don't add anything. They appear in the chat window normally though. The problem only seems to affect temp hp automation, as I can edit the temp hp field manually, and those work fine.
    There's been a fix in the system for a couple of weeks now, but it hasn't been pushed as an update yet. Keep an eye on the update announcements in the City Hall sub-forum for when the ruleset is next updated.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by myyra View Post
    Temporary hit points haven't bee working properly for me at least for a few weeks now. I don't think this is caused by any extra stuff I have added, because I seem to be getting the same behavior with a fresh campaign.

Whenever temp hit points are being applied to anything, they just clear the temp hp field and don't add anything. They appear in the chat window normally though. The problem only seems to affect temp hp automation, as I can edit the temp hp field manually, and those work fine.
    This should be fixed with today's Update: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-May-17th-2022
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    Last Sunday I manually set my character's level a bit lower (to 3) so I could retrain a feat and have it appear in the character list at an appropriate level*. After putting the level to current (4) again, the HP values were all kind of messed up. Max was showing at 58 although it was supposed to be 74. I tried leveling down again and then increasing it via the character tracker, but it seemed to always have the HP at the correct value for the level that was set prior to the current level setting. After trying a bit it sometimes showed correctly for a second or so while then reverting back to 58 max for some reason. We also managed to somehow get the current HP to 74 and the max HP to 58, which I think happened when the amount of damage/wounds was changed.

I recorded a short video (no sound) where I recreated this, also displaying a different display of HP between GM and player. In order to get the desync between max and current you just have to change the damage value at which point the current hp will calculate correctly, but the max HP will still be at an incorrect value - I forgot to record the latter part though.

*I know now that you can adjust that manually, but I didn't back then.
    This should be fixed with the update today: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-May-17th-2022

Happy anniversary r18! Sorry for being that guy, but with the last update being March 31st, any updates on r19?
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Quote Originally Posted by dsaraujo View Post
    Happy anniversary r18! Sorry for being that guy, but with the last update being March 31st, any updates on r19?
    R19 is currently slipping as there are some defects in the existing release being worked on which need to be fixed before we have a code freeze in live and start working on beta testing Release 19.

Hi! I don't think TEMP HP is fixed. I tried even recreating the ability but it still does nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by mwfantasygrounds View Post
    Hi! I don't think TEMP HP is fixed. I tried even recreating the ability but it still does nothing.
    I've just done a test and it's working for me. Make sure you're running Release 18s (reported in the chat window). If you are running Release 18s, then try disabling extensions for testing. If it still doesn't work after disabling extensions, please provide more information - a screenshot showing the ability heal action, the combat tracker with the source and target of the heal, and the chat window would help to identify what's causing the issue.

Hmm I was still on r18q2 (although my launcher said I was up to date). I checked the FGU Data/rulesets folder and there was an unzipped PFRPG2 folder in there. I deleted that, and now it shows me on 18s, and TEMP HP works! Thanks for the help; I must have unzipped it while working on an extension or something.

When I use the two (or three) action symbol in a creature's entry as a special attack, the attack and damage portions aren't tracked properly in the combat tracker's quick attack section.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    When I use the two (or three) action symbol in a creature's entry as a special attack, the attack and damage portions aren't tracked properly in the combat tracker's quick attack section.

The melee and ranged attack sections were designed as per the Paizo statblock standard as detailed in the Introduction of the Bestiary - where those sections track single action melee or ranged attacks. It was never designed for multi action activities - they go in the relevant abilities section, and you can use the NPC ability automation for attack and damage actions.

That said, if this is an official Paizo statblock that has two action attacks in the melee section please provide a link for me to review.

Thread Information