DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 72 of 89 First ... 2262707172737482 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    What's the best current way to do potions and scrolls and the like? Just use a spellcasting class set to the same healing amount as the potion, and then mark it off when done?
    Yep, use a spell class if you want actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    Are there any plans (or is it even possible) to make "clickable" use items?
    Yes. See the future releasr plans here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post602985
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ohhh. I hadn't seen that thread had been modified to list future plans. Okay, cool

Not sure if this has been brought up, but my players are going through character creation and their initiatives seemed to be messed up, not adding modifiers and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by Renfield View Post
    Not sure if this has been brought up, but my players are going through character creation and their initiatives seemed to be messed up, not adding modifiers and the like.
    Please provide more details. A screenshot showing the problem and export the PC to XML and post here.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I believe there is a bug in weapon damage type inheritance. Weapon damage will only inherit the magic trait to their first damage type. If I make a dagger that does 1d4/1d6 piercing/fire damage, only the piercing damage is considered magical. If I swap the order of the two damage types around only the fire damage is considered magic.
    Last edited by myyra; September 2nd, 2021 at 12:07.

Quote Originally Posted by myyra View Post
    I believe there is a bug in weapon damage type inheritance. Weapon damage will only inherit the magic trait to their first damage type. If I make a dagger that does 1d4/1d6 piercing/fire damage, only the piercing damage is considered magical. If I swap the order of the two damage types around only the fire damage is considered magic.
    That is by design to allow flexibility. you can use piercing/fire, magic to include magic in the second damage type.

How is Fantasy Grounds going to handle the Summoner class with the current ruleset limitations? The shared health pool between Eidolon and Summoner and taking the highest amount of damage for AoE spells (rather than being hit by them twice) seem like they would be big challenges to implement.

Quote Originally Posted by GayLussac View Post
    How is Fantasy Grounds going to handle the Summoner class with the current ruleset limitations? The shared health pool between Eidolon and Summoner and taking the highest amount of damage for AoE spells (rather than being hit by them twice) seem like they would be big challenges to implement.
    We're looking at some ruleset code enhancements to accommodate the summoner better than the current ruleset.

Nice, thanks for the reply! I'm dying to play a Summoner.

Is there any kind of ETA on when Secrets of Magic should drop here (like weeks or months from now)?

Quote Originally Posted by GayLussac View Post
    Is there any kind of ETA on when Secrets of Magic should drop here (like weeks or months from now)?
    No ETA as yet. Hopefully within the next two months, there's a lot of work - ruleset code to change as well as the product to develop.

Thread Information