DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 71 of 89 First ... 2161697071727381 ... Last
    Teeny tiny request (really not important at all):
    Now that PC item total value fields are read only, they still have the gray color of input fields instead of the white-ish color of read-only fields.

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    Teeny tiny request (really not important at all):
    Now that PC item total value fields are read only, they still have the gray color of input fields instead of the white-ish color of read-only fields.
    Do what now?!?

... I'll see what I can do...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

With the fix of class kits, I noticed that the weight of the items are not shown until you actually click the link of the item to open the dialogue box. Then the weights get updated. As I couldn’t check before, I take it that the you have to amend the remaining gold manually?

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    With the fix of class kits, I noticed that the weight of the items are not shown until you actually click the link of the item to open the dialogue box.
    I've just noticed that myself when doing some testing. I'll investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    As I couldn’t check before, I take it that the you have to amend the remaining gold manually?
    Yep, that all has to be handled manually.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Were containers other than backpacks removed from the system? My players were using them pretty well for organization, but I was prepping some backup characters with them yesterday after the R18 release and noticed they were gone. Obviously we can just create a new line and add "Sheath" or "Belt Pouch" manually, but it seems odd for them to just disappear.

Containers like pouches or bandoliers and the like were removed from the rules with the errata. Item location is now more abstracted: items are held (in hand), worn (on body or in small containers such as bandoliers or pouches, Interact to retrieve), or stowed (in some other container like backpack or bag of holding, takes longer to retrieve).

Hello, I think I have encountered a small issue with bonuses not applying correctly to spell attack rolls. I am on Fantasy Grounds Classic with the latest updates and no extensions installed. I'm trying to modify the spell attack and DC from the main class header where the spells are grouped.

https://i.imgur.com/bTbfVcf.png
    The base header with no bonuses applied, for a spell attack roll of 15.

https://i.imgur.com/qLvhS8Q.png
    Plus one bonus applied and the spell attack roll and DC do increase their values by one.

https://i.imgur.com/t4RZ4Ve.png
    The actual attack roll WITH the +1 bonus applied, still remaining at 15 for some reason. This is true for every spell attack roll I try.

I've tried using both the "Item" box and the "Misc" box to apply the bonus, but neither seem to work, and return the same result of +15. The spell DC does correctly apply the +1 bonus though, it's just the spell attack that does not.

Thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Endry View Post
    Hello, I think I have encountered a small issue with bonuses not applying correctly to spell attack rolls. I am on Fantasy Grounds Classic with the latest updates and no extensions installed. I'm trying to modify the spell attack and DC from the main class header where the spells are grouped.

https://i.imgur.com/bTbfVcf.png
    The base header with no bonuses applied, for a spell attack roll of 15.

https://i.imgur.com/qLvhS8Q.png
    Plus one bonus applied and the spell attack roll and DC do increase their values by one.

https://i.imgur.com/t4RZ4Ve.png
    The actual attack roll WITH the +1 bonus applied, still remaining at 15 for some reason. This is true for every spell attack roll I try.

I've tried using both the "Item" box and the "Misc" box to apply the bonus, but neither seem to work, and return the same result of +15. The spell DC does correctly apply the +1 bonus though, it's just the spell attack that does not.

Thanks for your time.
    Welcome to the FG forums!

Thanks for reporting the issue. I'll look into it. Logged as RS2.124.

Is there any interest in developing the Stamina variant rules option?

As a big fan of strain/injury from 1e... I'd certainly use it.

What's the best current way to do potions and scrolls and the like? Just use a spellcasting class set to the same healing amount as the potion, and then mark it off when done?
    Are there any plans (or is it even possible) to make "clickable" use items?

Thread Information