FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 69 of 89 First ... 1959676869707179 ... Last
    That would be great. Thanks.

The following bugs have been recreated on a fresh campaign with new characters to make sure it wasn't a legacy issue.

Bugs

Adding default class kit during character creation results in error (popup after free boosts)
    Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:557: getValue: Invalid parameter 1
    Drag rolling attack rolls from character sheet to combat tracker or to chat window
    Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_attack.lua"]:564: attempt to compare number with string
    Drag rolling attack rolls from character sheet to token on map
    Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_action_attack.lua"]:564: attempt to compare number with string
    Effects with "On next action" as their triggers don't remove the effect on next action.
    Replication: "ATK: 1 status" and "DMG: 1d6" set to next action do not clear on next attack/damage roll respectively
    Possible Bug / Changes

Modifier buttons are now toggle and stay active after rolls have been made. (I currently have to remind my flurry ranger to turn off their multi attack penalty modifier each round, and it confused the whole party when one player entered a new turn attacking through cover)
    Last edited by lostsanityreturned; May 25th, 2021 at 21:17.

Thanks for reporting the issues.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    Adding default class kit during character creation results in error (popup after free boosts)
    EDIT: I've found an issue with the base FGU application processing. I'll get a fix.

Drag rolling attack rolls from character sheet to combat tracker or to chat window

Issue identified. I'll get a fix out.

Effects with "On next action" as their triggers don't remove the effect on next action.
    EDIT: see next post

Modifier buttons are now toggle and stay active after rolls have been made. (I currently have to remind my flurry ranger to turn off their multi attack penalty modifier each round, and it confused the whole party when one player entered a new turn attacking through cover)
    EDIT: see next post
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 25th, 2021 at 22:08.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Bugs

Possible Bug / Changes

These are broken after experiencing the drag attack error. Before that they're working fine. Getting a fix for the drag attack error should also fix these two issues.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, I planned to report these earlier but have been swamped with work as of late.

The following bugs have been recreated on a fresh campaign with new characters to make sure it wasn't a legacy issue.

Bugs

Possible Bug / Changes

Hotfix Release 18a has been pushed to live to address these issues.

New error with class kits
    Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_automation.lua"]:76: getValue: Invalid parameter 1
    tested with fresh fighter and barbarian characters

I get that, and I noticed the dialogue for the weapon choice disappears when you close the log window.

Also, if you try and create a new character in the same session, the class kit dialogue box fails to appear.
    Last edited by spoonhead; May 26th, 2021 at 07:32.

Have been a bit of an idiot, but if you drop the class first when you create a new character, you don't get any of the options around free boost. I realise that isn't the order you SHOULD create a character, but nonetheless, someone is bound to do it that way.

In a new session, and now the free boost option doesn't appear automatically, even if you follow the correct steps in creating a character. You now have to click the free boost button in the tracker for the dialogue box to appear. This was while creating a ranger.

I'm sure it was working earlier.
    Last edited by spoonhead; May 26th, 2021 at 07:51.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    Have been a bit of an idiot, but if you drop the class first when you create a new character, you don't get any of the options around free boost. I realise that isn't the order you SHOULD create a character, but nonetheless, someone is bound to do it that way.

In a new session, and now the free boost option doesn't appear automatically, even if you follow the correct steps in creating a character. You now have to click the free boost button in the tracker for the dialogue box to appear. This was while creating a ranger.

I'm sure it was working earlier.
    Step 4, free boosts, has always been done by clicking the button in the tracker. The selection window for the final step has never appeared automatically, you need to press the button.

Thread Information