STAR TREK 2d20
Page 68 of 89 First ... 1858666768697078 ... Last
    Never mind I'm dumb and I don't know how to delete this post
    Last edited by Animayor; March 13th, 2021 at 01:23.

Also, would it be possible to get wound and dying status on the combat tracker?
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 23rd, 2021 at 15:12. Reason: Moved to the ruleset thread

Quote Originally Posted by malvok View Post
    Also, would it be possible to get wound and dying status on the combat tracker?
    There's not really space to simply add the two fields, and their labels, into the CT as is. I plan to look at ways to indicate the levels when I work on automating the wounded/dying mechanics. But this won't be for a couple of releases yet.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

What about changing the color? Red/yellow/green with grey crosshatch for dying and greyed out for dead? That way no new field is needed.

I've moved the discussion to the ruleset thread, as this doesn't apply to the Core Rules module.

Quote Originally Posted by kaernunnos View Post
    What about changing the color? Red/yellow/green with grey crosshatch for dying and greyed out for dead? That way no new field is needed.
    I don't think that would really help. Knowing the exact wounded and dying numerical level is important for PF2.

I'll look into an efficient way of indicating the wounded and dying levels when I automate the functionality.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Agents of Edgewatch #1 - Devil at the Dreaming Palace:

Tiny creatures have no size, not even size 1 or 0.5. This is a problem with extensions that rely on size.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Agents of Edgewatch #1 - Devil at the Dreaming Palace:

Tiny creatures have no size, not even size 1 or 0.5. This is a problem with extensions that rely on size.
    Moved to the ruleset issue thread.

This is set in the ruleset not in any DLC. This is working as designed. Extension developers should cater for a size of 0 appropriately.

So this is a general thing of the PF2 ruleset, not just the adventure. I understand. Even 0.1 would make life easier for extension developers easier, but it is what it is, for whatever reason. Thanks for the answer.

I've been trying to find a way to implement Stamina using Temporary hit points. Overall, it works pretty well. I set a negative Misc modifier to the characters HP then add a matching number of Temp hit points. I then add a custom 1st level spell with X slots (for resolve points) to the PC that targets self and heals a fixed value of HP to Temp.

The only issue is that Heal to Temp just adds to what is there where I would like it not to exceed the amount in the heal, so I need to clear the Temp HP before using the heal. Is there a way to set Temp to a value rather than use Heal to add to them? I can't find any examples in the spells.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by truthman View Post
    The only issue is that Heal to Temp just adds to what is there where I would like it not to exceed the amount in the heal, so I need to clear the Temp HP before using the heal. Is there a way to set Temp to a value rather than use Heal to add to them?
    Temp HP is currently coded to add to the current value. But, this isn't how temp HP usually works in PF2 - you only have temp HP from one source. I'll look into changing this in the next release - to basically have the temp HP "heal" action set the HP to the value of the heal, with the actor deciding if they want to keep any temp HP they already have, or apply the new temp HP.

Thread Information