DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 64 of 89 First ... 1454626364656674 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Daso View Post
    drag/dropping the damage dice onto the baddie in the CT. (Fatal works if you target in the CT and double click damage)
    This was the key thing. Thank you! Logged as RS2.111.

FGU seems to encapsulate the dice differently in a drag operation.

EDIT: Found and fixed the issue. Will be in the next ruleset release - maybe next week...
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 18th, 2020 at 14:12.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Every fighter fighting with (two) picks nowadays. Maybe FG tries to prevent that somewhat lame abuse of crafting tools to remind fighters that picks are meant for dragons' dental care only.

I don't know if this belongs here or in the CR module thread:

When PCs increase their character class then their new hitpoint total is not updated unless the Hit Points magnifying glass is clicked to open the Hit Points extra windows. Sometimes even that is not sufficient, but changing the Wounds value in the popup window finally updates total HP then.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    When PCs increase their character class then their new hitpoint total is not updated unless the Hit Points magnifying glass is clicked to open the Hit Points extra windows. Sometimes even that is not sufficient, but changing the Wounds value in the popup window finally updates total HP then.
    How are you leveling up? Drag/dropping a class onto the PC sheet/chargen tracker? Or manually changing the level in the "Class & Level" window? If you're using the latter then that is not the correct way and automation of any data is not supported. *Always* level up by dragging a new character class onto the PC sheet/chargen tracker. I also strongly recommend reviewing the chargen tracker messages for guidance on what has and hasn't been updated.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I will tell my players to do so in the future. Now that several levels were done manually, is there a proper way of cleaning this up or will it be sufficient to just start dragging from now on?

PS: How do we delete a class level and its automation properly (if someone dragged the wrong class by accident)?

I will tell my players to do so in the future. Now that several levels were done manually, is there a proper way of cleaning this up or will it be sufficient to just start dragging from now on?
    FG will apply the specific benefits of the level the class is adding and nothing more. However, if the manual data added so far isn't what it expects then it may not do things correctly - mostly around spells per level.

PS: How do we delete a class level and its automation properly (if someone dragged the wrong class by accident)?
    Reduce the level value by one and remove all of the abilities/automation additions made or manually added for that level - referring to what was added as listed in the Chargen Tracker will be useful if the level was added by drag/dropping the class.

Great, thanks for hints!

I hope this is the right place to post this. I was adding a custom weapon from the first edition and when I went to add the damage I wasn't able to click on the dice to add the damage. Am I missing something on how to add the damage? Clicking on the D6 doesn't work.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by quirkygamer View Post
    I hope this is the right place to post this. I was adding a custom weapon from the first edition and when I went to add the damage I wasn't able to click on the dice to add the damage. Am I missing something on how to add the damage? Clicking on the D6 doesn't work.
    Drag it into the box.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdummy View Post
    Drag it into the box.
    Awesome, thank you!

Thread Information