FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 60 of 89 First ... 1050585960616270 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by SCPantera View Post
    I guess I'd suggest mentioning it in the tracker for character creation, since it's otherwise not clear that's the case.
    I'll add some appropriate wording in a future release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I'll add some appropriate wording in a future release.
    Rockin'. Thanks for all your hard work!

Am I supposed to be able to use AURA effects in PF2E on FGU? I was trying to set up a bard's inspire courage cantrip to use an aura after I read about the auras on this wiki page: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ence+-+Effects

But it doesn't seem to work at all, even just copying and pasting the examples on that page.

Quote Originally Posted by GMChair View Post
    Am I supposed to be able to use AURA effects in PF2E on FGU? I was trying to set up a bard's inspire courage cantrip to use an aura after I read about the auras on this wiki page: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ence+-+Effects

But it doesn't seem to work at all, even just copying and pasting the examples on that page.
    That's the AD&D effects page. Refer to the Pathfinder 2.0 effects page here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...PFRPG2+Effects

There is nothing in the PF2 ruleset that's going to apply an effect based off a range or proximity of tokens. Any effects need to be manually applied to the targets that they'll effect.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Welp, that would certainly explain it. Thanks.

Although note that as long as the PCs are reasonably grouped together - inspire courage has quite a large radius after all - you can just use the "target all friendlies" button. That's what I always do when applying Inspire Courage for my bard player - click target all friendlies, if needed click individual PCs to remove them from the target list, then click the Inspire Courage effect. Pretty fast.

Data module activation confusion, When I select Ruleset I keep seeing playtest rules and not the updated stuff from the core rules PDF's, I have an ultimate license. Here is a screen shot of what I am seeing.
    Data modual activation pick.jpg

I have updated 5 minutes ago.

The Core ruleset is a separate purchase, not included in a purchase of Unity.

[edit for clarity] You get access to the ruleset (and it's functionality in FG) but the book itself isn't included.
    Last edited by bigdummy; August 23rd, 2020 at 19:54.

The base ruleset is included in the license,

The core rulebook DLC is a separate thing.
    Rule set pick.jpg

The base ruleset isn't a data module - it activates when you create a campaign and load it - the type of campaign you want is PF2 - that loads the 'base ruleset' No data module needed. The base ruleset does not come with classes - feats - items - spells - etc. Being the case the core rulebook is really needed unless you plan to copy paste all the stuff yourself from Archives of Nethys -

Thread Information