DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 56 of 89 First ... 646545556575866 ... Last
    Weissrolf, thank you so much. I ran into that issue sporadically and could never recreate it. I thought I was going crazy, it drove me up a wall.

CT Display Bug

A few days ago the combat tracker has started to display the initiative and speed of npcs when their turn comes up - FG Screenshot.PNG

This happens for all npcs but not pcs. I've tried disabling all my extensions, but the problem still occurs. This happens regardless of the source of the npc - I mostly use the SR Bestiary for PF2, but it displays for self-made npcs as well. I'm running FG Classic and am on the most recent update. This bug does not display for 5th edition, only PF2. Any ideas how to fix this issue? Thanks for the help in advance!
    Last edited by Hattoriku; July 31st, 2020 at 05:08.

Yesterday, when I was GM'ing Plaguestone, I found this bug: when a Bloodseeker makes a attack, FG considered the PC's AC as 11, when his AC is 18. I tried do the same with another enemy, but the FG calculate the hit correctly.

AC_Bug.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by Hattoriku View Post
    A few days ago the combat tracker has started to display the initiative and speed of npcs when their turn comes up - FG Screenshot.PNG

This happens for all npcs but not pcs. I've tried disabling all my extensions, but the problem still occurs. This happens regardless of the source of the npc - I mostly use the SR Bestiary for PF2, but it displays for self-made npcs as well. I'm running FG Classic and am on the most recent update. This bug does not display for 5th edition, only PF2. Any ideas how to fix this issue? Thanks for the help in advance!
    What's the source of that Goblin Warrior? The one from the Bestiary includes the Goblin Scuttle reaction - and the issue doesn't occur with that Goblin NPC.

Anyway, this issue only occurs when a creature doesn't have any abilities (extremely rare in Paizo creatures, but not impossible). Logged as RS2.099. Thanks for reporting the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Dargos View Post
    Yesterday, when I was GM'ing Plaguestone, I found this bug: when a Bloodseeker makes a attack, FG considered the PC's AC as 11, when his AC is 18. I tried do the same with another enemy, but the FG calculate the hit correctly.

AC_Bug.PNG
    Thanks for reporting. This is an issue specific to NPC attacks that have an "Effect" entry in the attack string instead of "Damage". Logged as RS2.100 and fixed in the next release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Have you changed the UI scale?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Have you changed the UI scale?
    In relation to which issue?

The two most recent issues have been identified as problems in the ruleset.

The goblin warrior is taken from the SR Bestiary by ShadeRaven. All other npcs from the SR Bestiary display this glitch, not only the goblins. The glitch also displays for npcs I make myself, not taken from any source. Just for reference, I've attached screenshots of two monsters at random also displaying the glitch - an Adult Black Dragon Black Dragon.PNG and Annis Hag Annis Hag.PNG. So on my end at least it is happening for creatures with abilities.

If the team needs any more details let me know, I appreciate the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Hattoriku View Post
    The goblin warrior is taken from the SR Bestiary by ShadeRaven. All other npcs from the SR Bestiary display this glitch, not only the goblins. The glitch also displays for npcs I make myself, not taken from any source. Just for reference, I've attached screenshots of two monsters at random also displaying the glitch - an Adult Black Dragon Black Dragon.PNG and Annis Hag Annis Hag.PNG. So on my end at least it is happening for creatures with abilities.

If the team needs any more details let me know, I appreciate the help!
    As previously mentioned, this happens for creatures that don't have data in the abilities sections of their statblock. I'll provide a fix in the future release to cater form NPCs that don't have any abilities.

Here's an example of the Adult Black Dragon from the official Bestiary:

And here's the Annis Hag, showing the ability automation that has recently become available with Release 17 of the ruleset, and the recent update to the Bestiary (currently automation is added to creatures up to level 6 - more updates to come):

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Trenloe; July 31st, 2020 at 18:02.

Ah, apologies for the confusion. I'm still learning the ropes and catching up on the terminology regarding data and automation. If I'm understanding correctly, the SR Bestiary does not have data loaded in the automation, hence the display glitch. Thank you for clarifying and being patient while I catch up to speed!

Thread Information