DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 54 of 89 First ... 444525354555664 ... Last
    Thanks for the explanation!

With manual effects it might be more effective to just keep drawing the cards, though. I keep them on my table while playing, which is feasible while gamemastering from home.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Thanks for the explanation!

With manual effects it might be more effective to just keep drawing the cards, though. I keep them on my table while playing, which is feasible while gamemastering from home.
    I want to explore the possibility of automating some of it, but I remember reading that the crit deck is on the roadmap for PF2, and am not sure it will be worth the effort.

I include it in my game since we're all playing remotely with no cameras; the players enjoy seeing the result of the 'draw.'

Nevermind..I have the dumb
    Last edited by JaskoTheBear; July 22nd, 2020 at 11:40.

Fantasy Grounds College - Team Paizo

Enroll today - https://discord.gg/Ew6nYyw

Quote Originally Posted by JaskoTheBear View Post
    Just downloaded the new release and went to create a character.
    Choosing the Human Ancestry no longer offers Half-Elf or Half Orc heritages.
    Thanks for reporting. There's been a bit of a mismatch in versions released this week in preparation for the APG (hopefully next week). I'll work with SmiteWorks today to try to get the right versions in the live channel.

In the meantime, as a workaround, don't select a heritage from the pop-up window. But open the "Heritages" grouped list from the button at the top of the Ancestries window, scroll down to the "Versatile Heritage" section at the bottom and drag/drop the link from the heritage you want to the PC sheet or chargen tracker - this will trigger the application of that heritage. Hopefully we'll have the right version back in live soon.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, Trenloe
    I figured out the workaround and thought maybe that was working as intended. Glad you caught my post before I changed it

Fantasy Grounds College - Team Paizo

Enroll today - https://discord.gg/Ew6nYyw

It looks like Release 17 is on the live channel now? I notice a major bug concerning action icons on the Actions tab. All the action icons next to spells, etc, have disappeared, and any attempt to re-add them ([one-action], etc.) and they disappear again when FG is restarted.
    -------------------------
    CST (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Thes33 View Post
    It looks like Release 17 is on the live channel now? I notice a major bug concerning action icons on the Actions tab. All the action icons next to spells, etc, have disappeared, and any attempt to re-add them ([one-action], etc.) and they disappear again when FG is restarted.
    Thanks for reporting. I think this is caused by the FGC update to v3.3.11. When the FG database is saved, the characters are stripped from the data. This doesn't appear to occur in FGU.

See the final [DEV] bullet point here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filel...atchnotes.html

I've reached out to SmiteWorks to see if they can fix this.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I was just checking in to report why all the special symbols had disappeared over night from the module i was working on, they have only disappeared from story entries and NPC's i have created. I had almost finished the module as well! Adding back in doesn't work as they disappear when you restart fantasy grounds
    Last edited by hawkwind; July 23rd, 2020 at 10:20.

There's been an update released to fix the issue with the PF 2 symbols not being saved to the database. Run an update to get the fixed FantasyGrounds.exe application file.

Quote Originally Posted by JaskoTheBear View Post
    Thanks, Trenloe
    I figured out the workaround and thought maybe that was working as intended. Glad you caught my post before I changed it
    This should be fixed now - run an update to get the updated PFRPG2 ruleset.

Thread Information