DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 52 of 89 First ... 242505152535462 ... Last
    I spied the change log for ruleset releast 17 in yesterday's announcement thread, before being quickly removed. I was confused as to why my FG wasn't getting updated with it, as we were just about to start a session when the release notes came out.

I guess it was a mistake on Smiteworks' part and it isn't actually ready, but I'm guessing it's close. Do you have an ETA on release 17? The notes got me excited when I read them!

Quote Originally Posted by Surge View Post
    I guess it was a mistake on Smiteworks' part and it isn't actually ready, but I'm guessing it's close. Do you have an ETA on release 17? The notes got me excited when I read them!
    It's undergoing testing in the test channel. If there's no issues this weekend (when I'll be testing it in game), then it will probably be released next week. If there are issues, it’ll be delayed.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trenloe,

Is there a place we can go to view or test any test channel updates? I am on test right now and was going to migrate back but your test ud-pates are phenomenal and was considering just leavin the campaign there.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Trenloe,

Is there a place we can go to view or test any test channel updates? I am on test right now and was going to migrate back but your test ud-pates are phenomenal and was considering just leavin the campaign there.
    Don't use the test channel for gaming unless specifically asked to in the forums. It gets frequent updates from the developers doing their product conversions and frequently has errors. We don't take any responsibility for issues, errors, lost data, and game disruption from games running in the test channel - unless we have specifically put a call out for community testing.

We are getting release 17 ready for community testing, but it's not there yet.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Unfortunately there seems to be a bug with how you can double-click on effects in CT to open lookupdata. When new effects are added then they cannot be double-clicked unless the campaign is reloaded. When old effects are deleted then you can double-click on new effects, but the window will still show the lookupdata of the deleted effect, again unless you reload the campaign.

When a target succeeds on a saving throw and then receives damage from a spell then the target is removed from the attacker. Here is a screenshot of how a spell save was first failed and damage applied, the target was not removed. Then another spell save succeeded and upon receiving damage the target was removed from the attacker. This happens regardless of how "Target: Remove on miss" is set in preferences.

Last edited by Trenloe; July 5th, 2020 at 11:15. Reason: Moved to the ruleset issue reporting thread.

Na

Never Mind I found it
    Last edited by Orlob; July 5th, 2020 at 20:32.

I did a quick search and didn't find this listed.
    Have you considered adding the player's current Hero Point total to the player's avatar pic, the way that is done with inspiration points in 5E?
    Having a quick place to glance and see the player's current Hero Point totals without opening up their character sheets would be very handy.

- Robert

Quote Originally Posted by rhammer2 View Post
    Have you considered adding the player's current Hero Point total to the player's avatar pic, the way that is done with inspiration points in 5E?
    Yes, something like that. And also make it easier for the GM to add hero points.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Yes, something like that. And also make it easier for the GM to add hero points.
    The Hero Points extension displays the number for the GM.

Thread Information