DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 39 of 89 First ... 29373839404149 ... Last
    If a skill is created by a player it tags results in the chat as "Untrained" no matter what proficiency is selected. The actual modifier is correct though, it seems to be tied to the code not being able to find a corresponding skill to its link?

Remove genealogy from Lore Genealogy and it's happy again.

Trained Skill.png
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    If a skill is created by a player it tags results in the chat as "Untrained" no matter what proficiency is selected. The actual modifier is correct though, it seems to be tied to the code not being able to find a corresponding skill to its link?

Remove genealogy from Lore Genealogy and it's happy again.
    Add Lore skills using the blue "Lo" button.

Or, if you do use the "Add custom skill" button, add a lore skill butting the specialty name in parentheses. Lore (Geneology) for example.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 15th, 2019 at 08:39.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah thx
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Adding wounded or dying conditions to combat tracker is not reflected back to the char sheet wounded and dying value

Updating char sheet wounded or dying condition value does not show up as a wounded dying condition in combat tracker.

Either make them update each other, or restrict usage to only one place.

Perhaps wounded/dying shouldn't be conditions/effects at all? Maybe add new UI to the CT player window class to track wounded/dying condition? Totally off-the-cuff, un-thought-through suggestion. Neither condition has any game-mechanical effect so the effects were purely notational/record-keeping and manual anyway.

Regarding dying and wounded conditions.

The future development list (post #3) in this thread indicates any automation around this is still to be developed and the Effects Wiki for these conditions notes to currently handle them manually.

Currently having the options to manually track in two different places gives the players and GMs flexibility for something that is purely manual at this point. Use whichever one you prefer until the dying/wounded process is integrated into the ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Regarding dying and wounded conditions.

The future development list (post #3) in this thread indicates any automation around this is still to be developed and the Effects Wiki for these conditions notes to currently handle them manually.

Currently having the options to manually track in two different places gives the players and GMs flexibility for something that is purely manual at this point. Use whichever one you prefer until the dying/wounded process is integrated into the ruleset.
    Hello, Trenloe.
    I'm really inclined to make Recovery checks in secret. Would it be too hard to code when the time comes?

Also, i was trying to filter items by level, but could'nt find a way to do that. Am i missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by theMaXX View Post
    Hello, Trenloe.
    I'm really inclined to make Recovery checks in secret. Would it be too hard to code when the time comes?
    You should be able to get the players to roll in the tower. When I implement the recovery checks, if it doesn't work in the tower please remind me!

Quote Originally Posted by theMaXX View Post
    Also, i was trying to filter items by level, but could'nt find a way to do that. Am i missing something?
    Nope. There's nothing in there to do that. If I was to add a filter to the Item campaign data list, would you be wanting to filter on a specific level, a maximum level or a minimum level?

Thread Information