DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 29 of 89 First ... 1927282930313979 ... Last
    'Roll PC initiatives' from combat tracker menu are flat d20 checks, they should be skill checks. Tested by adding +20 bonus to Perception Initiative, yet it never rolls above 20 unless rolling initiative from the character sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by yarnevk View Post
    'Roll PC initiatives' from combat tracker menu are flat d20 checks, they should be skill checks. Tested by adding +20 bonus to Perception Initiative, yet it never rolls above 20 unless rolling initiative from the character sheet.
    Thanks for reporting. Logged as RS2.064. Fixed in next release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    Armour & Weapons

EG: Way weapon works in pf2 (my understanding still learning it) Is it can have (for example) a +1 potency rune which gives it +1 to hit (not plus one to damage)
    Currently putting a 1 in the bonus field of a weapon gives it +1 to hit BUT also gives +1 to damage.
    To increase damage on a PF2 weapon it needs a striking rune and giving it a +1 striking rune doesn't increase damage by +1 but instead increasing the number of damage die

You may be aware I was just checking.
    ATM we can just manually change items

I would think Weapons are gonna need two Bonus Fields

Potency Rune: +1
    Striking Rune : +2

and Armours are gonna need two as well

Potency Rune: +3
    Resilient Rune: +1
    Release 8, hopefully out on Tuesday, will add striking runes extra damage dice and work correctly for potency runes with ID'd and non-ID'd weapons.

I've updated the item wiki to cover some things that will be available with release 8: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...PG2_Item_Sheet
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Vital beacon is setup to do damage in the ruleset but it should be setup to heal 4d10, 4d8, 4d6, and 4d4.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGM View Post
    Vital beacon is setup to do damage in the ruleset but it should be setup to heal 4d10, 4d8, 4d6, and 4d4.
    Thanks for reporting.

All of these effects are parsed out off the text in the spell description. That's going to be a hard one to parse correctly - as the wording only mentions "restores" before the first 4d10, then the rest are just "4d8 hit points", "4d6 hit points", etc. which are worded much more like damage spells. Logged as RS2.067 but I don't know if this will ever get 100% heal action parsing.

Ok makes sense. Seems like it would be a lot of work with minimal payoff in respect to coding.

Hey Tren: In setting up some Spell Action -> Effects for Aura, I noticed that the ALIGN() operator for IFT and IF functions isn't working. Example - IFT: ALIGN (evil); DMG: 1 good. It works for SIZE(), TYPE(), etc., but not for ALIGN(). I even tried to see if CE would return true against a creature with the CE trait, but that didn't work either.

I did notice that if I set the conditional to TYPE and used the exact alignment (in this case, CE), it would work (IFT: TYPE (CE); DMG: 1 good).
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

There is a small issue with Bulk totals in the inventory
    New Theme PF2.png
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    There is a small issue with Bulk totals in the inventory
    New Theme PF2.png
    This is working as intended - the "Str Bon. Adj" field is to further change the base STR bonus as it applies to encumbrance. It is not linked to, nor is it adjusting, the base STR bonus. This is basically a catch all to change the encumbrance bonus/penalty, I'll change the label to "Bulk Adj." to (hopefully) make it less confusing.

I did consider this was the case, but I could achieve same thing by using the MOD field to the strength ability. So though it might be an error but I can see where your coming from, (Perhaps your using a PC as a pack Mule?)
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Thread Information