DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 26 of 89 First ... 1624252627283676 ... Last
    Actualy elemental Sorceror gets an untyped damage bonus on thier focus spells it is weirdly worded to be: a target takes 1 damage per spell level. If The damage is bludgeoning or fire, according to your elemental type (see below). If the spell already deals that type of damage, combine it with the spell’s initial damage before determining weaknesses and resistances.

and I was trying to create an AC penalty indeed but it wouldnt work without a type. So yeah untype modifier is what I meant. i eventually added a focus spell to the creature card with an efffect of AC: -4, status because nothing else worked (at least in my test using monsters to attack each other)
    Last edited by Carog the Fat; October 1st, 2019 at 07:11.
    Ultimate Licence Holder - it only took 5 years but I started to GM in FG in 2019

it works this way AC: -4 status / the effects needs to be applied on the PC/NPC in the CT for it to work
    AC: -4, status doesn't
    Last edited by Alex Craft; October 1st, 2019 at 08:30.
    Alioops77

Quote Originally Posted by Carog the Fat View Post
    and I was trying to create an AC penalty indeed but it wouldnt work without a type.
    Works fine for me - see the example of AC:-2 below.

If this doesn't work for you, please provide a screenshot showing the same info I do (whole chat window with ruleset and any extensions loaded - plus the attack, Combat Tracker showing the effects applied).

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Carog the Fat View Post
    Actualy elemental Sorceror gets an untyped damage bonus on thier focus spells...
    Yeah, I think we may see that clarified in an errata as this goes against the details of damage bonuses (page 450 of the Core rules):

Quote Originally Posted by PF2 Core Rules - page 450-451
    As with checks, you might add circumstance, status, or item bonuses to your damage rolls, but if you have multiple bonuses of the same type, you add only the highest bonus of that type. Again like checks, you may also apply circumstance, status, item, and untyped penalties to the damage roll, and again you apply only the greatest penalty of a specific type but apply all untyped penalties together.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Fog of war.is missing..????? is it a glitch on my end or just not there yet. PS Trenloe hell of a job... thank you for all that you and your team does.

Quote Originally Posted by jovekos View Post
    Fog of war.is missing..????? is it a glitch on my end or just not there yet.
    This isn't specific to the PFRPG2 ruleset. Masking of images is there as standard. Info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Images#Masking

PS Trenloe hell of a job... thank you for all that you and your team does.
    Thanks!

mask icon is missing. in PF2...change over to 5e mask icon is present...that is left click map...layers icon...but no mask.... Tool bar mask is present but not active.
    Last edited by jovekos; October 1st, 2019 at 19:07.

mask icon is missing. in PF2...change over to 5e mask icon is present...
    Make sure you unlock the image to show the image toolbar.

If unlocking the image doesn't show the icon, please provide a screenshot of the issue. Thanks.

Thanks for the screenshot - that helps a lot.

You're using the enhanced images extension. You can only mask on the bottom layer, no matter which ruleset you're using.

Thread Information