Page 14 of 43 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last
  1. #131
    Ampersandrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    That's not the same code table that FG uses.
    Ah, I just assume everything is using unicode. But only the first 128 characters are the same in extended ASCII and unicode.

  2. #132
    Feedback: Goblin Unbreakable heritage doesn't change HP to 10 from 6 for ancestry, right now has to be done through a misc. +4 bonus to HP.

  3. #133
    Would it be possible to have a little box to track hero points?
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT
    Server Password: Quiet Turtle Ugly Dungeon
    Teamspeak: ts.fg-con.com Password: Dungeoneers

  4. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    Would it be possible to have a little box to track hero points?
    I'm using the core rpg extension for that for now and it works just fine.
    Live stream: https://www.twitch.tv/gwydione
    Youtube replays of fg sessions and tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQr...bIpAauZB41z8gA

    Free stuff:
    D&D5e FAQ module for fg: http://www.dmsguild.com/product/196704/FAQs
    FG 5e Module Conversions: https://tinyurl.com/y6awo2la
    Map Maker Conversion: https://tinyurl.com/y3awlo4b
    Roll Player Conversion: https://tinyurl.com/y399kffz
    Rangers of Shadow Deep Conversion: https://tinyurl.com/rnyrgwg

  5. #135
    There's an extension? Awesome, thanks!
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT
    Server Password: Quiet Turtle Ugly Dungeon
    Teamspeak: ts.fg-con.com Password: Dungeoneers

  6. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshmvii7 View Post
    Feedback: Goblin Unbreakable heritage doesn't change HP to 10 from 6 for ancestry, right now has to be done through a misc. +4 bonus to HP.
    No heritage is doing anything yet, since you get all the heritages added at once. Maybe in the future?

  7. #137
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK (for a bit)
    Posts
    25,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    No heritage is doing anything yet, since you get all the heritages added at once. Maybe in the future?
    Maybe...

    But there will *never* be 100% automation of all heritages/abilities/class features/feats. Always, always, always, check your PC is correct. Fantasy Grounds will guide you in character creation (the PF2 chargen tracker helps more with that than before), but it won't create the character completely for you.
    FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Postponed New date To Be Confirmed.
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  8. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Maybe...

    But there will *never* be 100% automation of all heritages/abilities/class features/feats. Always, always, always, check your PC is correct. Fantasy Grounds will guide you in character creation (the PF2 chargen tracker helps more with that than before), but it won't create the character completely for you.
    In the case of the Goblin with unbreakable heritage, it's more about that I can't see any way to modify the base ancestry HP to reflect the right amount. Having to use a misc. field workaround doesn't seem intended.

  9. #139
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, UK (for a bit)
    Posts
    25,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshmvii7 View Post
    In the case of the Goblin with unbreakable heritage, it's more about that I can't see any way to modify the base ancestry HP to reflect the right amount. Having to use a misc. field workaround doesn't seem intended.
    That's exactly what the miscellaneous field is for - adding any set bonuses/penalties that apply to HP.

    In the future (once the ability to select a heritage, rather than remove the ones you don't select) there *may* be some form of base functionality to parse out common abilities/features/feats. But there will always (always!) be cases that FG can't cater for. And as more products come out, those cases will only increase. Hence why there's the miscellaneous field there.

    But, it's a good point, I'll look into changing the ancestry HP field in a future release to support modifiers via CTRL+mouse-wheel. Logged as RS2.032.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 17th, 2019 at 18:55.
    FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Postponed New date To Be Confirmed.
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  10. #140
    For what it's worth, when you hit the magnifying glass to bring up the HP window, the ancestry HP field is grey as though it should be editable, but you can't do it. To me the easiest solution would just be to make the ancestry HP on that screen editable for cases like unbreakable goblin.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in