DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 31 of 89 First ... 2129303132334181 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    Suggestion
    Certain abilities alter the penalties that are applied to the 2nd and 3rd attack in a round (like Ranger Hunt Prey/Flurry for example). It would be nice if there was an effect like:
    ATK1: 1, ATK2: 1, and ATK3: 1
    That would alter those rolls but not the others .. they could be used with conditional effects to make abilities like the one above work really well.
    It’s something I’ve been toying with a number of ideas about changing MAP (Multi Attack Penalty). Haven’t made a firm decision yet.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I have noticed that in the "Party Sheet XP tab", XP-points are not awarded if you create a new entry both for Encounters and Quests, only if you drag and drop a pregenerated one. I don't know whether this has been reported before. See the animated-gif

Path2XP.gif

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepor View Post
    I have noticed that in the "Party Sheet XP tab", XP-points are not awarded if you create a new entry both for Encounters and Quests, only if you drag and drop a pregenerated one. I don't know whether this has been reported before. See the animated-gif

Path2XP.gif
    My guess, based on your animated Gif.. is that you aren't clicking out of the box after updating the XP value... so it isn't registering the value as a value when you click the award button. Try clicking out of the box somewhere and THEN clicking the award button.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    My guess, based on your animated Gif.. is that you aren't clicking out of the box after updating the XP value... so it isn't registering the value as a value when you click the award button. Try clicking out of the box somewhere and THEN clicking the award button.
    You are right, that was it! Thanks! That is something from basic Fantasy Grounds school

I think for consistency, it would be nice if the condition CONC also worked as Concealed. It just seems a little odd that while all other conditions (e.g. Confused, Fascinated, Hidden, Stupefied, Undetected) are all labeled in obvious forms, full words, that concealed is given an abbreviated version that's not automatically obvious as to its use.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    I think for consistency, it would be nice if the condition CONC also worked as Concealed. It just seems a little odd that while all other conditions (e.g. Confused, Fascinated, Hidden, Stupefied, Undetected) are all labeled in obvious forms, full words, that concealed is given an abbreviated version that's not automatically obvious as to its use.
    Maybe. It's there for consistency with previous versions - and everyone who's already written effects with this.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Maybe. It's there for consistency with previous versions - and everyone who's already written effects with this.
    Yeah. It would have to be in addition rather than a replacement. I was updating some of my stuff when I ran across a power that granted Concealed and thought... hrm.. that's a little odd.. when everything else works off the full wording.
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

For Armor with the Flexible Trait, characters who are getting the skill check penalty for not hitting the Strength threshold are getting the Skill Check Penalty to Acrobatics and Athletics checks like other non-flexible armor. Those two skills should get no check penalty due to armor if it's traited Flexible.

CRB, pg 279
    Flexible: The armor is flexible enough that it doesn’t hinder most actions. You don’t apply its check penalty to Acrobatics or Athletics checks.

Not sure if it's an Age of Ashes thing or a base ruleset, but we were having the undead trait give immunity to crits in our game tonight.

Actually it's not the traits. Removed the Undead and Skeleton traits and it's still happening, so not the traits. After some more testing, I believe the resistance is being doubled on crits. Changed the monster to have RESIST: 1 piercing, and a damage roll of 2d6+2 that rolled a 4 and 2 did 6 damage instead of 7 expected. And this was a custom monster for testing. Also tried a striking weapon crit, and the resistance is twice what was expected, but not 4x (i.e. does not match the number of die rolled as I had thought before my edit)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kaernunnos; November 15th, 2019 at 14:25.

Thread Information