FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 24 of 89 First ... 1422232425263474 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshmvii7 View Post
    Are certain things working without penalty types, but others not working? I know the rage effect I have created for her works to give her -1 AC just by using AC: -1 with no penalty type.
    ATK is another effect that's known not to currently work with untyped bonuses/penalties. RS2.052 in the issue list.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trenloe:

Let me preface this by saying.. I could be just bemusingly daft (my wife would say this has been on my personal combat tracker for over 26 years now).

I cannot figure out how to add different "levels" to Focus Spells. Everything shows up at Level 1. I've tried various tricks to change this, but it all still falls into the "level 1" category.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    I cannot figure out how to add different "levels" to Focus Spells. Everything shows up at Level 1. I've tried various tricks to change this, but it all still falls into the "level 1" category.
    Focus spells have a level. They are automatically heightened to half your level, rounded up. You don’t prepare them at any level, or list them at any level - so there’s no need for multiple level headers. In fact, the banner shouldn’t even show "level 1", but there is an ongoing issue where it can show up for new focus spell classes. This should go away after a restart of the campaign - so it should only be an issue when first adding a focus spells class to a PC or NPC.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah ha! That makes sense. It was setting the banner with the level label that had me thinking.. why, that's quite confusing.. are there supposed to be level separators? Thanks for the info!
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

In creature weaknesses, can you add "critical hits" to the list. For unkillable zombies, and such.

[Moved to the ruleset thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    In creature weaknesses, can you add "critical hits" to the list. For unkillable zombies, and such.
    This is covered by the critical damage type - see the damage type lists under the modifier table here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ects#Modifiers

Tren: When it comes to weapons (and creature attacks) with the Backstabber trait, do you have any plans on automating the bonus precision damage for creatures tagged as Flat-footed? Or should that be considered in the hands of the players when it comes to adding that additional damage.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Tren: When it comes to weapons (and creature attacks) with the Backstabber trait, do you have any plans on automating the bonus precision damage for creatures tagged as Flat-footed? Or should that be considered in the hands of the players when it comes to adding that additional damage.
    There's a bunch of times when creatures can be flat-footed and feats that stop you being flat-footed. So this will never be something that can be 100% automated. I’m not ruling out more automation for weapon/attack traits at some point though, but for the foreseeable future this should be handled manually.

I kind of figured that, thanks for the clarification. I had set up quick toggle effects to implement this, along with things like Forceful, but didn't want to be too redundant if you were actively working the code in.

On the topic of manually adding damage to the combat tracker, would it be possible to add an option where you can type the manually calculated damage in a popup field, so that FG will subtract it? That way the GM doesn't need to do error-prone arithmetic in the heat of battle :-)

Thread Information