DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 41 of 89 First ... 31394041424351 ... Last
    Adding STR at 5th level to bring a rogue up from 8 STR (-1) to 10 STR (0), the leather armor is still applying the STR 10 check penalty of -1. Workaround deselected armor penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by yarnevk View Post
    Adding STR at 5th level to bring a rogue up from 8 STR (-1) to 10 STR (0), the leather armor is still applying the STR 10 check penalty of -1. Workaround deselected armor penalty.
    Thanks for reporting. Logged as RS2.083.

Probably the best way to trigger a recalc, as a work around, is to cycle the equipped indicator for the armor in question.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

There is another upcoming instance of RS2.020, the Gods & Omens book adds the weapon trait Ranged Trip. Using the hyphenation workaround for now.

Quote Originally Posted by kaernunnos View Post
    There is another upcoming instance of RS2.020, the Gods & Omens book adds the weapon trait Ranged Trip. Using the hyphenation workaround for now.
    Thanks for the info and reminder. I noticed this also while doing some module development this weekend (on the Bestiary deros). Going to have to bite the bullet and convert everything to use commas, but still support comma-less traits lists for legacy data (probably do a one off conversion via the ruleset VersionManager).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hey, I was trying to add the action icons for spells using [[R]] in the casting section but it just shows a blank. What am I doing wrong?no-action-icon.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by amcog View Post
    Hey, I was trying to add the action icons for spells using [[R]] in the casting section but it just shows a blank. What am I doing wrong?no-action-icon.PNG
    FG Unity or FG Classic?

I am in FG Classic, and I'm trying to add the Armor Proficiency general feat to a Sorcerer character, and I'm getting a pop-up window titled "Console (GM)" and this text:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_gamesystem.lua"]:396: attempt to compare nil with number
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_gamesystem.lua"]:396: attempt to compare nil with number
    Then, in the character's Abilities tab, under Feats, there are 2 new items titled "Armor Proficiency" with the Level of 0. And the character's AC still reflects that he is not proficient in light armor.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldsf View Post
    I am in FG Classic, and I'm trying to add the Armor Proficiency general feat to a Sorcerer character, and I'm getting a pop-up window titled "Console (GM)" and this text:

Then, in the character's Abilities tab, under Feats, there are 2 new items titled "Armor Proficiency" with the Level of 0. And the character's AC still reflects that he is not proficient in light armor.
    Please export this PC to an XML file (use the blue down arrow button in the chargen tracker), ZIP it up and then attach that file to this thread so I can investigate further. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Please export this PC to an XML file (use the blue down arrow button in the chargen tracker), ZIP it up and then attach that file to this thread so I can investigate further. Thanks.
    Here's the file. Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldsf View Post
    Here's the file. Thanks!
    Thanks a lot for that. It helped a lot. I've logged this as issue RS2.084.

Work around is to cycle the "Light Armor" proficiency on the Combat tab completely around back to "Untrained" and then add the feat.

Thread Information