FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 89 of 89 First ... 3979878889
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Reported in the Lab.
    Thanks for reporting. As and FYI - there's no need to be running the test channel at this point.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

When adding a major resilient rune to the properties section of an armor item the effect generated under character effects is a +2 item bonus to saves the same as a greater resilient instead of the +3 item bonus to saves. All other applications of the resilient runes generate the intended effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaldor69 View Post
    When adding a major resilient rune to the properties section of an armor item the effect generated under character effects is a +2 item bonus to saves the same as a greater resilient instead of the +3 item bonus to saves. All other applications of the resilient runes generate the intended effect.
    Thanks for reporting. I'll get that fixed in a future release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi, converting one of my campaigns over to remaster and found the following:

Elf Ancestry - Has the Ability Boosts Racial Trait; Ability Boosts should be named Attribute Boosts and instead of saying "+2 to One Ability Score, +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence" it should say "Dexterity, Intelligence, Free" or "+1 Dexterity, +1 Intelligence, +1 Free"
    - Same for Human ancestry

Elf Ancestry - Has the Ability Flaw Racial Trait; Ability Flaw should be named Attribute Flaw and instead of saying "-2 Constitution" it should say "Constitution" or "-1 Constitution"

Human Ancestry - Was not prompted for a Heritage selection

Bard class - Class automation tries to add Inspire Courage, but Remaster renames it to Courageous Anthem, so it does nothing.

Bard class - Bard spellclass on Actions tab isn't given the Occult tradition (no tradition is selected).

Bard class - Bard is given a Prepared spellclass; this should be Spontaneous.

Bard class - adding focus spells doesn't increase the # of focus points you get

Also - the Psychic Calculate Threat activity... looks like it appears for all characters when you click the Create Character button

Quote Originally Posted by mwfantasygrounds View Post
    Hi, converting one of my campaigns over to remaster and found the following:

Elf Ancestry - Has the Ability Boosts Racial Trait; Ability Boosts should be named Attribute Boosts and instead of saying "+2 to One Ability Score, +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence" it should say "Dexterity, Intelligence, Free" or "+1 Dexterity, +1 Intelligence, +1 Free"
    - Same for Human ancestry

Elf Ancestry - Has the Ability Flaw Racial Trait; Ability Flaw should be named Attribute Flaw and instead of saying "-2 Constitution" it should say "Constitution" or "-1 Constitution"

Human Ancestry - Was not prompted for a Heritage selection

Bard class - Class automation tries to add Inspire Courage, but Remaster renames it to Courageous Anthem, so it does nothing.

Bard class - Bard spellclass on Actions tab isn't given the Occult tradition (no tradition is selected).

Bard class - Bard is given a Prepared spellclass; this should be Spontaneous.

Bard class - adding focus spells doesn't increase the # of focus points you get

Also - the Psychic Calculate Threat activity... looks like it appears for all characters when you click the Create Character button
    Thanks for taking the time to provide this detailed feedback. We'll review and get appropriate fixes ASAP.

Great! One note - the last bit about the Calculate Threat - disregard that one. I must have tried to create it at some point and had the "automatically create" checkbox checked.

Thread Information