DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 89 First ... 234561454 ... Last
    I may just be being dumb (it has been known), but shouldn't the proficiency bonuses be 2, 4, 6, and 8, respectively?
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    I may just be being dumb (it has been known), but shouldn't the proficiency bonuses be 2, 4, 6, and 8, respectively?
    2/4/6/8 plus level.

Where are you seeing it differently?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Bob the halfling fighter's skills are giving +3 for trained +5 for expert etc. Also saves are calculating the same.
    Capture.PNG

Bob the halfling fighter's skills are giving +3 for trained +5 for expert etc. Also saves are calculating the same.
    Capture.PNG
    I assume Bob is level 1? At level 1 trained = +3 (base trained proficiency of 2 plus the level).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

When I try to build a test encounter and add a creature neither the Refresh CR or Refresh XP buttons seem to work.

Quote Originally Posted by will9k View Post
    When I try to build a test encounter and add a creature neither the Refresh CR or Refresh XP buttons seem to work.
    Correct. Sorry, but that hasn't been implemented yet as XP (and CR) is completely different in PF2.

I've logged this as CR2.022 in the Ruleset issues list and also added to post #3 (future features).

For the short term, manually calculate encounter XP based off the guidelines in Chapter 10. With tomorrow's update, the required tables are included at the end of the Reference Manual in Tables -> C10 - Tables:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 6th, 2019 at 15:02.

When playing around with leveling up a monk, I noticed that at level 10 it pops up the attribute boosts window twice. Also when reaching level 20 it didn't bring up the window for the final attribute boosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I assume Bob is level 1? At level 1 trained = +3 (base trained proficiency of 2 plus the level).
    Yep. Nothing to see here. Moving along...

Yep. Nothing to see here. Moving along...
    It takes a bit of getting used to - attacks, spells, DCs (AC is also a DC) all increase with level if you have proficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDraco View Post
    When playing around with leveling up a monk, I noticed that at level 10 it pops up the attribute boosts window twice. Also when reaching level 20 it didn't bring up the window for the final attribute boosts.
    Thanks for reporting. Logged as CR2.033. Fixed in next release.

Thread Information