DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 16 of 89 First ... 614151617182666 ... Last
    New to FG. Looking to see if effects are working in PF2, If so i might need a hand.
    Last edited by jovekos; August 19th, 2019 at 15:22.

Quote Originally Posted by jovekos View Post
    New to FG. Looking to see if effects are working in PF2,
    Welcome to the FG forums jovekos!

Effect modifiers work (detailed in the Wiki -> User Guides -> PFRPG2 -> Effects.

Conditions (labels that apply specific effect modifiers) are still ongoing.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Its seam's effect for PF 2 are not working for me. i can load up 5E and they work. i know this is all a work in progress, just wanted to let someone know.

Quote Originally Posted by jovekos View Post
    Its seam's effect for PF 2 are not working for me. i can load up 5E and they work. i know this is all a work in progress, just wanted to let someone know.
    Please provide some examples of effects that aren't working. A screenshot showing what's setup in the combat tracker and some sample roll results in chat showing the issue would be great to help track down issues.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

In my ruleset, when I click on the Actions right button, the window comes up but there are not any actions present.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    In my ruleset, when I click on the Actions right button, the window comes up but there are not any actions present.
    Trenloe is working on a new format to fit what he plans on having fill that particular tab, if I recall correctly. In fact, he warned us not to use it ourselves as it will probably get a complete overhaul down the road here. I believe that means he really has no plans for that particular section until he has the format and structure he plans on using when it's working to his satisfaction.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Ok. I looked on the google spreadsheet and didn’t see anything so I thought maybe my install was broken.

I noticed there isn't anywhere to set proficiency for spell attacks or spell DCs. My sorcerer is trained in spell attack rolls and trained in spell DCs.

Quote Originally Posted by goodmanje View Post
    I noticed there isn't anywhere to set proficiency for spell attacks or spell DCs. My sorcerer is trained in spell attack rolls and trained in spell DCs.
    Set the proficiency in the spell header of the spell class - click the magnifying glass to the right of the "CL" to open the spell header. This assumes that you'll be the same proficiency level for both attacks (I've called this "spell roll" and will probably change that at some point) and DCs. I'm not sure if there is any way to get a different proficiency in spell attacks than in spell DCs - if there is, you can use CTRL+mouse-wheel to change either the spell roll or DC total appropriately.

See the videos (from the playtest but still appropriate). Here's one for wizard where you can see the spell header: https://youtu.be/tTEUWrcecJ4?list=PL...-0zCw414&t=146

I should have known that.... thanks for the quick reply!

Thread Information