FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 81 of 89 First ... 31717980818283 ... Last
    The special defenses text in the party sheet is a bit out of place.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    The special defenses text in the party sheet is a bit out of place.

Thanks for reporting, I'll get that fixed in a future release.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Miscellaneous bonuses to perception seem to have an odd sort of "lag" as applied to initiative on the first page.

For example: Say a character has a base perception of +6. If you add a misc bonus of 3 in the skills section, their perception will change to +9, but their initiative stays at +6. However, if you then change the misc bonus to something else (say +1), the skills bonus updates immediately (+7), but the intiative bonus changes to the prior perception total (+9). Effectively, the person's initiative is always "one step behind" their current misc bonus.

However, this only affects the displayed initiative on the character sheet. The actual rolled initiative is calculated correctly.

Has anyone seen this happen before (specifically the 99999 gp, which is incorrect):

Bad Total Value.jpg

I double checked that all of the items in the inventory have the correct price.

Any way to force it to recalculate?

EDIT: This happens when the price field has a value with a decimal point, such as "8.1 gp". Converting to the next lowest denomination of coin fixed it.
    Last edited by darrenan; March 20th, 2023 at 20:10.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Has anyone seen this happen before (specifically the 99999 gp, which is incorrect):

Bad Total Value.jpg

EDIT: This happens when the price field has a value with a decimal point, such as "8.1 gp". Converting to the next lowest denomination of coin fixed it.
    Thanks for reporting, I'll make a note to look into that at some point.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Does the "flat-footed" effect currently support a range (melee vs. ranged) qualifier? Would be useful for things like feint that only apply to melee attacks, particularly for the scoundrel rogue who can apply flat-footed that applies to all their allies.

EDIT: I guess just using an AC:-2 circumstance effect would work. Nevermind.
    EDIT2: Hmm, doing it that way breaks the ability to check for the condition for the purposes of a sneak attack effect.
    Last edited by darrenan; March 20th, 2023 at 20:54.

Does the "flat-footed" effect currently support a range (melee vs. ranged) qualifier? Would be useful for things like feint that only apply to melee attacks, particularly for the scoundrel rogue who can apply flat-footed that applies to all their allies.
    After applying it, you can target the flat-footed effect back to creatures that attack with melee weapons and not the ones with ranged weapons or spells. To do that you can drag the target icon from the effect's section to the respective creatures.

Conditions don't support additional filters. It would be a not insignificant change to the ruleset code to add these in, and so it's not something I want to look at right now. I'll add it to the list as something to consider in future.

In this specific example you'll need to handle it manually - i.e. disable the flat-footed condition temporarily if ranged attacks are made against the flat-footed target.

Hi,
    Forgive me for posting this question here, but I could not answer it with google.

If I want to switchover from 5E to PF2E and run the first book of an adventure path like "Age of Ashes AP1", what is the minimal set of DLC modules that I have to pay for?

Thanks
    Web

Like all adventures everything that you need to run the adventure is in the module itself; including all of the items, monsters, images etc.

To allow players to create characters (and to also have some idea of what the rules are) you'd need the Complete Core rulebook. Unless you inport all of that information yourself (I do not recommend this approach).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information