DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Fantasy Grounds Videos of the PF 2.0 playtest, Youtube playlist.

This video playlist is for convenience for all PF 2.0 fans, as they are just put into a simple playlist so that they are not scattered about. Note that most of the information is regarding the PF2.0 playtest, and NOT the final product.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...okK64E-0zCw414

FGC
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

I made an error, sorry for wasting everyone's time
    Last edited by SIMON OWEN; August 12th, 2019 at 03:16. Reason: I am 100% wrong as the video references the playteat

Quote Originally Posted by SIMON OWEN View Post
    You splash a glob of acid that splatters creatures and objects alike. Make a spell attack. If you hit, you deal 1d6 acid damage plus 1 splash acid damage. On a critical success, the target also takes 1 persistent acid damage.

sorry, I thought the acid splash was no longer a ranged touch attack

if I am wrong I shall apologise in advance
    Are you referring to something in these videos? As is mentioned in the first post, these videos are from the playtest, where touch AC was a thing...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Are you referring to something in these videos? As is mentioned in the first post, these videos are from the playtest, where touch AC was a thing...
    Yes sorry, see that's me not reading the post properly and just watching the otherwise excellent video.

Can you remove this post as it is in error and miss lead people. Or so I have to do it from my side.

Again, sorry for being wrong and even more sorry for taking up valuable time.

Quote Originally Posted by SIMON OWEN View Post
    Yes sorry, see that's me not reading the post properly and just watching the otherwise excellent video.
    No worries.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Since these are Playtest videos, do we really need this thread stickied?

Quote Originally Posted by Ampersandrew View Post
    Since these are Playtest videos, do we really need this thread stickied?
    I think so, because these are the best videos available at this point to help people make the change to the new ruleset.

Hey, Trenloe. Dumb question: why did SW find it so important to produce videos for playtest but not for actual ruleset? Or is that in the works?

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Hey, Trenloe. Dumb question: why did SW find it so important to produce videos for playtest but not for actual ruleset? Or is that in the works?
    Note who did the videos for the Playtest.

It wasn't actually driven my SmiteWorks. They also were released over time - not all of them at the beginning of the playtest.

So, yes, it's in the works... I want the ruleset to have a couple of piece of functionality updated before I do videos.

Dang I thought it was Dave. Memory is not what it was (and it was never very good)

Thread Information