DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 14 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Currently extension works. I've greyed text out as I could not find any way to strike-trough text.

Basically after I've deleted unpacked folders (which were unpacked by me at 3.3.9 probably?) everything started to work just fine. So there is no problem anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Corun View Post
    Currently extension works. I've greyed text out as I could not find any way to strike-trough text.

Basically after I've deleted unpacked folders (which were unpacked by me at 3.3.9 probably?) everything started to work just fine. So there is no problem anymore.
    oh, lol, I just see that my answer cited your edited answer But I was answering to the old version, although I was wondering why your text was suddenly gray after I have sent my answer

Glad that it works now

Please redownload both Full OverlayPackages (when you use the StrainInjury version, then you do not need to redownload your version )

For whatever reason, these extensions were not always registrating the custom damage types. I zipped the extension again, and it still didn't work completely. Then I made a copy and zipped again, now it works... I literally just did a copy, I changed nothing, so, please do not ask me why this works, please let us all simply accept that this fixed it xD

Fair warning Kel... Current version of Overlay (non alt icons) is back to using the wheelchair icon for disabled. something happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
    Fair warning Kel... Current version of Overlay (non alt icons) is back to using the wheelchair icon for disabled. something happen?
    oh, that was not intended. I believe I know what happened: I had to reupload it some days ago, and had to copy the folder. I then had to rezip the folder So, my data directory has now the extension, its copy and an old backup (old in sense of used graphics where this graphic is still contained; its a backup for the code, but since I do not need a backup of the graphics, I've never replaced the graphics there). I seemingly zipped up the wrong one I will reupload it in some minutes, then it should be the correct graphics again Sorry for that
    Last edited by Kelrugem; August 24th, 2020 at 03:16.

So, I reuploaded it, now I double-checked which folder I am zipping, hopefully the correct one Thanks for making me aware of that

There is an update

UPDATE 4: Updated for 3.3.12 and FGU (overlays take the space size of the token as saved in the CT in FGU). New features: HEAL is now a targetable effect, and there are new effects:

CL (D) [bonus] Caster level; dice evaluated as random table (since not important)
    COC (D) [bonus] Concentration check, PF1 only; use SKILL for 3.5e
    TVCONC (N) [range]*, opportunity (T), target treated as having corresponding VCONC
    CL can be combined with IFTAG, EDIT: and that effect does not show in chat messages because that would have been so many edits, may come later (but you can see it by the different number of dice etc) The following is a test (but it should already work very well): IFTAG can now be also combined with keen, all conditions, STR, DEX, ..., CMB, ATK, NLVL, AC, ACCC, CMD, SCOVER, COVER, PCOVER, CONC, TCONC, VCONC, TVCONC, ghost touch (for 3.5e), CC, DMG, DMGS, DMGTYPE, DMGSTYPE, TDMG, IMMUNE, FORTIF, RESIST, HRESIST, VULN, DR, and HEAL. Or: Basically all effects which can affect spells/actions. Of course, there must be the information about tags somewhere (coming from the actor of the action/spell, so, defenders/targets use the info about tags of course for AC etc., too, as it already happens for SAVE), so, ATK combined with IFTAG won't be triggered when just doing a weapon attack, but a spell attack may. The information about tags comes from the first cast button the code finds when you roll for damage or heal (the upper one, I think), so, when you have a spell with two cast buttons you may want to test that first, or align the tag infos in both cast buttons

(But I want to add a global tag line for spell classes (for adding arcane and divine as tags) and weapons later on, then it would be also be possible to add effects just for certain weapons)

There are now new settings: You can turn on/off the save and/or wound overlays; "off" is the default, and the settings are in their own tab, Overlays. Be aware of that changing that setting in the mid of a session/combat might lead to that some overlays "freeze" or are not added, a change of the settings does not update this; then click e.g. the clear save button of the image toolbar. Therefore there is now also a "clear wounds" button next to it (using the skull of tahl_liahdon (yeah, I know how that sounds )) which you can use to get rid of wound overlays when you want to turn off that option while the session is already running (Recall that it is complicated to update overlays, especially after a reload of the campaign while the tokens are already added to a map and had overlays; then use these buttons, too, and/or update the actual HP a bit to force an update or put the map back and forth into the background etc.. But they normally come back alone in the combat )

EDIT: (also in post below)
    A word about the CL effect for the PF1 users: It won't update the concentration check, please use the COC effect separetely then I decided to do so because then it is for you easy to decide whether or not bonusses to CL and concentration stack by choosing bonus types in the COC effects Otherwise I would need to add some code which checks for all COC and CL effects, and which then checks the stacking, when you roll concentration (FG's code does not check stacking of different type of effects of course) (and another problem is that the concentration does not know about tags due to that it is not spell-specific. In that way the CL is always compatible with IFTAG)

When you already used the overlays before: Think about turning the overlays on in the settings since it defaults to off (then that setting is saved of course)
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 6th, 2020 at 20:26.

TVCONC! You're the best
    Last edited by bmos; November 6th, 2020 at 03:11.

A word about the CL effect for the PF1 users: It won't update the concentration check, please use the COC effect separetely then I decided to do so because then it is for you easy to decide whether or not bonusses to CL and concentration stack by choosing bonus types in the COC effects Otherwise I would need to add some code which checks for all COC and CL effects, and which then checks the stacking, when you roll concentration (FG's code does not check stacking of different type of effects of course) (and another problem is that the concentration does not know about tags due to that it is not spell-specific. In that way the CL is always compatible with IFTAG)
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 6th, 2020 at 03:34.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    TVCONC! You're the best
    Thanks

Thread Information