DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 14 First 123412 ... Last
    New update: The spell/action overlays are now also respecting evasion, improved evasion and rolls for miss chances
    Last edited by Kelrugem; September 1st, 2019 at 02:09.

Hi

This extension is now updated to 3.3.9 and all new features of the other extensions are included, please remember to download this when 3.3.9 came out (probably on Tuesday) Beware also the new name of the extension and that there is also now only one extension (So, do not ignore the big red text at the beginning )

Have fun,

Kelrugem
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 11th, 2019 at 08:57.

Reuploaded, please download again, there was a little bug due to the new NIFT operators when one had an automatic miss Should now work again

New version available due to new little features in Save versus tags, see here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post463256

Hi

I am sorry to bother you again. I have reuploaded save versus tags and its packages because there was a very minor issue: The DC for saves did not immediately account the modifier coming from the ability when adding a new spell until you clicked on the magnifying glass next to the save, then it was correctly updated. (therefore rather minor issue, but still something needed to be fixed) This should now be fixed, so the DC is now correctly updated when added to the spell list and not after the magnifying glass

Sorry for the reupload again, as usual for very recent releases, now everything should work again Thanks for your patience

(Ah, some extension updater would be useful for such things then I would not need to spam my extension threads )

Have fun
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 17th, 2019 at 08:04.

By the way, since I now tried out Trenloe's and Zeus's great extension of enhanced layers/images, the enhanced layers extension is not compatible with my full overlay package. Just in case you were using this, too, and were wondering what's happening

I may try to make them compatible but I do not know whether I have time. Due to the upcoming FGU I am also not sure if I will do this

EDIT: The reason is, that both scripts change something in the toolbar of the image panel, so they overwrite each other. But when someone says he/she really wants a compatible extension then I try my best
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 19th, 2019 at 01:49.

New update due to a small bug fix in save versus tags (about the new option to let the DC of an individual spell be calculated by another ability than the base ability of the spell class) See the save versus tags thread for more information

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    By the way, since I now tried out Trenloe's and Zeus's great extension of enhanced layers/images, the enhanced layers extension is not compatible with my full overlay package. Just in case you were using this, too, and were wondering what's happening

I may try to make them compatible but I do not know whether I have time. Due to the upcoming FGU I am also not sure if I will do this

EDIT: The reason is, that both scripts change something in the toolbar of the image panel, so they overwrite each other. But when someone says he/she really wants a compatible extension then I try my best
    As a follow-up: When you want to use the enhanced images extension then it seems to work when you change its so-called loadorder. Unzip the enhanced images extension and open extension.xml. At the top you should be able to find something like "loadorder" and some number (10) next to it Change this to 46 or higher and it should work with my extensions again At the end zip it up again from within the folder
    Last edited by Kelrugem; December 15th, 2019 at 19:31.

Thanks to Trenloe, he uploaded the enhanced images extension with the new loadorder Please let me know whether it works for you when you use my full overlay package together with the enhanced images extension

Due to some bug fix of darrenan for the mirror image handler (thanks Darrenan See here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post475227 ) I have updated this extension Please download again when you use this extension together with darrenan's extension

Thread Information