STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 14 First ... 7891011 ... Last

so believe it or not, this extension put me in a situation of life and death. and i died. and it was my fault X-D

details: i had contributed to this extension with a series of alt icons. some of these icons look too similar, namely the one with the skull.
    i had since updated the icons for a while now and have been using in games i run, but have not asked author to update.

the other night, big bad boss had the skull icon showing, but it wasn't "dead", just "critically wounded" (not even "dying" lol) so i ignored / mistaken the visual info.
    to my detriment, i did not kill it outright on my turn, but instead used a heal on an ally (that was not enough to revive him so he would kill boss on his turn).
    consequently, boss cast destruction and my pc failed save; got obliterated to dust with a 200hp damage.

as you can see in the image, i replaced the skull with different visual effect (made them a bit smaller) that i find to work better.
    (the save partial actually has more visual details if the background is not all white)

when author has time, he can update. in the meantime, dm me for the updated icons version if you want it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post

so believe it or not, this extension put me in a situation of life and death. and i died. and it was my fault X-D

details: i had contributed to this extension with a series of alt icons. some of these icons look too similar, namely the one with the skull.
    i had since updated the icons for a while now and have been using in games i run, but have not asked author to update.

the other night, big bad boss had the skull icon showing, but it wasn't "dead", just "critically wounded" (not even "dying" lol) so i ignored / mistaken the visual info.
    to my detriment, i did not kill it outright on my turn, but instead used a heal on an ally (that was not enough to revive him so he would kill boss on his turn).
    consequently, boss cast destruction and my pc failed save; got obliterated to dust with a 200hp damage.

as you can see in the image, i replaced the skull with different visual effect (made them a bit smaller) that i find to work better.
    (the save partial actually has more visual details if the background is not all white)

when author has time, he can update. in the meantime, dm me for the updated icons version if you want it.
    Oi, I am sorry for your PC! I can replace the icons of course once I finally push the next update If you want you can send me them by email

Thanks tahl_liadon! I much prefer your alt icons to the originals, but some are definitely too similar.
    Looking forward to the improvement.

*still using the original icons from the first extension* XD

I know that you likely do not get as many thanks as there are people using the extension. But is there any update when you fix the compatibility to 3.3.15

Quote Originally Posted by Arnagus View Post
    I know that you likely do not get as many thanks as there are people using the extension. But is there any update when you fix the compatibility to 3.3.15
    I am currently updating it Maybe even today with some luck

Finally, a new update!! See https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post596170 and especially https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...169#post596169

The alternative extensions also has now new icons by tahl_liadon (see first post for samples) They are also smaller now (also better for performance maybe, if you have issues)
    Last edited by Kelrugem; April 25th, 2021 at 23:11.

I don't know why, but the little dot at the lower right corner of the tokens disappeared with the latest update. Also, I can't turn this option on-off anymore in the Option Menu. The same thing goes for the effects on tokens and it is now impossible to choose detailed information about health status to have the full range of the overlay progression (with moderate and critical).

The View: Wound Categories option in Combat (GM) is gone, as the GM: Show effects and GM: Show health in the Token (GM) screen option. Other might have gone since the list is so small now under Token (GM)

I'm testing the Full OverlayPackage with other icons one.
    Last edited by Khoredran; April 26th, 2021 at 03:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Khoredran View Post
    I don't know why, but the little dot at the lower right corner of the tokens disappeared with the latest update. Also, I can't turn this option on-off anymore in the Option Menu. The same thing goes for the effects on tokens and it is now impossible to choose detailed information about health status to have the full range of the overlay progression (with moderate and critical).

The View: Wound Categories option in Combat (GM) is gone, as the GM: Show effects and GM: Show health in the Token (GM) screen option. Other might have gone since the list is so small now under Token (GM)

I'm testing the Full OverlayPackage with other icons one.
    Oh, yes, a small mistake from my side: I forgot to relabel something Thank you very much, I just needed to change a "2" to a "3" literally, and now it should work again

To all: Please redownload, sorry for the prblems

Please redownload, there was a strange issue with deleting NPCs from the CT who got damaged by players while a client still was connected (it didn't cause something bad but an annoying error message)

Thread Information