FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 11 of 14 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Ah, I see, thanks for the work

Can you try to redownload the extended AC bonus type extension to see whether there are still any errors?

I recall that there was such an error, but bmos fixed it, I think Or did you get this one from the forge, too? I can report it in https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ypes-Extension if you want

PS: Sorry for late answer, I went to bed in that time

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    VFORTIF would be something the attacker would have, as in a special function on a magic weapon. The 'super=special' magic sword lowers Fortification by XX%. Similar to a modifier adding a bonus to confirm the crit. Thank you!
    Just a short notice that I did not forget this My life is just still a bit troublesome (still waiting for Taiwan's borders to open such that I can move to my new flat; in the meantime I have to sleep at friends' etc. which does not really allow me to code a lot)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Just a short notice that I did not forget this My life is just still a bit troublesome (still waiting for Taiwan's borders to open such that I can move to my new flat; in the meantime I have to sleep at friends' etc. which does not really allow me to code a lot)

Oh not at all, I am super busy as well and have not had time to follow up on your requests either. But I will so that we can get to the bottom of this which will probably firmly point at what I am doing wrong!

Good Luck with your move and everything! Some pretty crazy stuff going on over there to say the least.

still waiting for Taiwan's borders to open such that I can move to my new flat
    So that means your extensions will all become "Made in Taiwan"?

Quote Originally Posted by Evilthorne View Post
    Oh not at all, I am super busy as well and have not had time to follow up on your requests either. But I will so that we can get to the bottom of this which will probably firmly point at what I am doing wrong!

Good Luck with your move and everything! Some pretty crazy stuff going on over there to say the least.
    Thanks for the words And surely no hurry in looking into your incompatibility issue

(Funnily, now I had a short amount of time such that I was able to add some nice additions/code from RabidPaladin Will be uploaded soon hopefully, once I have done everything else )

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    So that means your extensions will all become "Made in Taiwan"?
    hehe, in some sense yes

New update!

Evasion and Improved Evasion now also show up in the effects' window as effects buttons; the effects' window is accessible in the upper right of the sidebar

Compatibility patch for advanced effects by Bmos and Rmilmine (Thanks to Bmos for suggesting some compatibility codes )

Also big thanks to SoxMax I am very happy to say that extended automation is now the first extension supporting the effect builder by SoxMax See here for information about the effect builder: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/457/view. That is, the effects of this extension will also show up in the effect builder if you also loaded the effect builder plus the plugin for 3.5E/PF1 (see the link about the effect builder for more information about the needed plugin). This is solely made by SoxMax, I just merged his suggestions for the code into the extension

@All StrainInjury users: If you can, do not yet update FGU I will certainly need more time for updating this extension to align with the newest FGU update Sorry for the inconvenience

@All StrainInjury users: If you can, do not yet update FGU I will certainly need more time for updating this extension to align with the newest FGU update Sorry for the inconvenience
    No problem anymore by the way, I figured out the new structure of the wound stuff in the CT

Thread Information