DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 14 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Please update for 3.3.11 Many compatibilities were added (except sadly that the IFTAG operator won't work when using rmilmine's extension, I still didn't figure that out), see more here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post528291 and https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post528289

@Raust: Thanks again for your reports The error messages you got in FGU should (hopefully) be gone now

Now updated to 3.3.12 and also for FGU There are now only the overlay packages, but I have included an option to turn off the overlays See for this and the other new features here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post554183

There was a SmiteWorks' update for 3.5e today about some bug in FGU Please redownload Zygmunt Moloch also provided compressed graphics for the blood overlays etc., making the file sizes smaller Thanks to Zygmunt

Hi

There is some bug fix (mainly):

1. FG got a stack overflow (a neverending code loop) when someone was at -1 to -9 HP (i.e. dying, probably different range in PF1) and had an IF: healthy (or bloodied, wounded) effect. Fixed now
    2. IFTAG effects' effect icons are now determined by other effects in that entry (so, the IFTAG part is ignored by that, such that you do not get a lot of generic effect icons)

Short reupload just now; there was some mistake for StrainInjury for the fix

New upload Thanks to bmos:

1. Some cleaning up of the code
    2. There are now T and Q descriptors; they are like H but take the third and quarter, respectively

Ooh, please redownload the extension; I accidentally commented out some code which made the save overlays incompatible with FGC (they would not erase anymore) I am sorry for this; for FGU users it seemingly still works, but better download again when you have time

Hey Kelrugem, Long time fan, almost first time caller...

I recently discovered this extension and love it. It really helps add the right spice to my game, so thank you for working on it.

I'm running FGU on a Mac, and I'm seeing a slight problem with the Injury box on the character sheet (see attachment) - the Injury box appears to be hidden behind another box. If I click that visible edge of the "mostly hidden" box, the injury function works, but you can't see it because it's blocked.

There seem to be two different extension branches for this variant, and I'm not sure what the difference is between the two - I've tried them both now, same issue on both.

Any suggestions?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by crossbow57 View Post
    Hey Kelrugem, Long time fan, almost first time caller...

I recently discovered this extension and love it. It really helps add the right spice to my game, so thank you for working on it.

I'm running FGU on a Mac, and I'm seeing a slight problem with the Injury box on the character sheet (see attachment) - the Injury box appears to be hidden behind another box. If I click that visible edge of the "mostly hidden" box, the injury function works, but you can't see it because it's blocked.

There seem to be two different extension branches for this variant, and I'm not sure what the difference is between the two - I've tried them both now, same issue on both.

Any suggestions?
    Hi and thanks

Hm, I do not have this problem. Which other extensions do you have loaded? Also make sure that you only load up to one theme and not more than one at the same time It looks an incompatibility with some other extension

This will happen if you also have bmos' auto-HP when CON changes extension. Are you also loading that extension?

Thread Information