FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last
  1. #81
    @all: I have reuploaded the extensions Now the new two hotkeys in the toolbar show (patched last week or so; about player vision preview and pins on the map), that is a native feature I also improved compatibility with other extensions, thanks to SoxMax for the help

    I also hope that the alternative icon version finally works again

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by crossbow57 View Post
    Update: This may not be an issue - I may be the only one on the planet that didn't understand I needed to have the Full Overlay Package extension also enabled WITH the Strain Injury extensions. I think I disabled the Overlay Package, thinking it was redundant, and then the error started showing up on threat confirms.

    Anyway, re-enabled the Full Overlay package extension WITH the Strain Injury with Full Overlay Package... ha... and seems to be working as intended?

    Not sure if that combo was intended, but there we are!
    As a follow-up: Does the alternative version now work correctly? (without the need to use the Full OverlayPackage separately)

  3. #83
    Sorry Kelrugem! Had a few days without internet there. It was a dark time.

    A quick check does appear to be working as intended without Full Overlay enabled. Nice!

    UPDATE: Weeeeellll spoke too soon. I tested that the wound overlays work as expected - and that is true.

    But, to the nature of my initial problem, still kicking an error on a threat confirmation roll if I do not have the Full Overlay package enabled. :/ Bleh.

    Now - having said that, I'm probably an extreme case and have many, many extensions going, so who knows how it's coming out. I have no trouble enabling the Full Overlay package to keep it working.
    Last edited by crossbow57; June 28th, 2021 at 23:36.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by crossbow57 View Post
    Sorry Kelrugem! Had a few days without internet there. It was a dark time.

    A quick check does appear to be working as intended without Full Overlay enabled. Nice!

    UPDATE: Weeeeellll spoke too soon. I tested that the wound overlays work as expected - and that is true.

    But, to the nature of my initial problem, still kicking an error on a threat confirmation roll if I do not have the Full Overlay package enabled. :/ Bleh.

    Now - having said that, I'm probably an extreme case and have many, many extensions going, so who knows how it's coming out. I have no trouble enabling the Full Overlay package to keep it working.
    It is likely another extension; can you test in a dummy campaign, just with StrainInjury? I just did and everything worked for me when I had a crit You certainly do not need the full overlaypackage, the StrainInjury contains the full overlaypackage (actually, the StrainInjury one should overwrite it; so, I am not sure why your "fix" works )

    It is likely that there is some incompatibility with another extension then; StrainInjury basically changes everything, hence once needs to be extra careful if using any other extension, especially extensions related to hit point stuff

  5. #85
    Yes, I'll load up something with less flavors and give that a go. I'm sure it will work just fine.

    I don't say this to brag to any degree, but more to highlight the quality of the extensions provided for this system, and show others what is possible. I am not exaggerating when I say I have 35 extensions active in my PF1e game, cherry-picked from the usual suspects on the forum. Haha. Yeesh, I just counted them. 35! And not only do they all work well together, but they provide a wealth of abilities to manage the game I want to run for my players. This issue (an error on crit confirm rolls) is the ONLY error I get and I'm about 30 sessions into the game.

    Not for everyone, I know - I am sure there are purists, there is upkeep to manage - but this setup has survived the last major release and still going strong. Thank you for doing such great work and making this such a robust system. I'm intimidated by the idea of going back to in-person play at this point... haha... no way I can manage all the stuff that FGU makes easy.

    We have taken to calling it our favorite "Manual Video Game."

    But yes, I have a problem and I'm not ashamed. It just works, and that's awesome.

    Now, what I REALLY want is an extension that uses the standard "Head Scratch" icons for strain damage overlays, but then applies the alternative "Blood Splatter" icons for Injury damage on the same token! hah! Greedy.

    I'll let you know how the test goes.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by crossbow57 View Post
    Yes, I'll load up something with less flavors and give that a go. I'm sure it will work just fine.

    I don't say this to brag to any degree, but more to highlight the quality of the extensions provided for this system, and show others what is possible. I am not exaggerating when I say I have 35 extensions active in my PF1e game, cherry-picked from the usual suspects on the forum. Haha. Yeesh, I just counted them. 35! And not only do they all work well together, but they provide a wealth of abilities to manage the game I want to run for my players. This issue (an error on crit confirm rolls) is the ONLY error I get and I'm about 30 sessions into the game.

    Not for everyone, I know - I am sure there are purists, there is upkeep to manage - but this setup has survived the last major release and still going strong. Thank you for doing such great work and making this such a robust system. I'm intimidated by the idea of going back to in-person play at this point... haha... no way I can manage all the stuff that FGU makes easy.

    We have taken to calling it our favorite "Manual Video Game."

    But yes, I have a problem and I'm not ashamed. It just works, and that's awesome.

    Now, what I REALLY want is an extension that uses the standard "Head Scratch" icons for strain damage overlays, but then applies the alternative "Blood Splatter" icons for Injury damage on the same token! hah! Greedy.

    I'll let you know how the test goes.
    Thanks for your words

    Cool, let me know if you found the culprit I can then try to add some compatibility

    Oh, and nice idea about the overlays *starts thinking* Though I need to think about that, especially what happens if one has strain and injury wounds at the same time

  7. #87

  8. #88
    **puppy dog eyes welling up with tears**

    It's just... just so beautiful...

  9. #89
    Hello Kelrugem, I hope things are going well! Quick question on the move to the 'Forge'... Am I correct in understanding that once I start using this extension via the Forge, I wouldn't have the ability to modify the tokens locally?

    I thought I saw a thread or discussion about being able to swap out the tokens, but I can't for the life of me find it. The reason I ask is we use some variations to what come packaged. For example I don't automatically show the players the difference between Dying, Dying & Stable and Dead; so I load the same token for all three. (I make them checkout the body to determine.) We also use smaller versions of the save indicators so we can still see the tokens, etc.

    Thanks in advance for the information and thank you for the hard work maintaining this AMAZING extension!
    Rob

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Hello Kelrugem, I hope things are going well! Quick question on the move to the 'Forge'... Am I correct in understanding that once I start using this extension via the Forge, I wouldn't have the ability to modify the tokens locally?

    I thought I saw a thread or discussion about being able to swap out the tokens, but I can't for the life of me find it. The reason I ask is we use some variations to what come packaged. For example I don't automatically show the players the difference between Dying, Dying & Stable and Dead; so I load the same token for all three. (I make them checkout the body to determine.) We also use smaller versions of the save indicators so we can still see the tokens, etc.

    Thanks in advance for the information and thank you for the hard work maintaining this AMAZING extension!
    Rob
    Hi Thanks for the words

    You still have the ability to change the extension The FG Updater will automatically install into your extensions subfolder, so, you can still edit it as usual then (the updater may also overwrite automatically any previous version, hence keep copies of your image files somewhere else, too just in case, then you always have these when you need to edit it again )

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre

Log in

Log in