DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    NICE! Thank you so much everyone working on this. I got the sound and notice on level up!

the new update... not a full version update

just removed a couple debug statements, and a couple of code massages that Valeriangamer suggested for efficiency and syntax.

Thank you again Valeriangamer for the suggestions and help!

V/r,
    Diablobob

Still v1.2
    Last edited by Diablobob; July 30th, 2019 at 01:15.

You guys are my heroes and awesome I was trying to figure out how to crack open the mod and hitting a dead end due to lack of time with a new job and all

It’s our pleasure... I’ve only thought of one other coding massage I might want to do in the future... but it wouldn’t affect anything user side... but, as is... I’d say that this is straight out a pretty solid extension for 5e games... if anyone has any suggestions of features to add related to xp management, please feel free to suggest them or try even making the edit as a learning experience and post it here... we tried to keep this extension fairly simple, but it covers a lot of aspects of coding things for FG... also if anyone has any questions on how things work, how we came about the code, or what things in the code mean, feel free to ask!...hope it’s useful...

The chat message on the player side seems to update with every DM XP keystroke. So, when the DM edits the new XP on the PC sheet to be, say 300, there is a player-side message for the 3, the 0 and the second 0.

Any chance we could get a lock-out for currencies?

Quote Originally Posted by El Condoro View Post
    The chat message on the player side seems to update with every DM XP keystroke. So, when the DM edits the new XP on the PC sheet to be, say 300, there is a player-side message for the 3, the 0 and the second 0.

I can add an option to turn it off if you wish... but I cannot stop the messaging unless you turn it all off... I can get to in the middle of this next week

Could the message only happen when the XP field is exited (or loses focus)? Otherwise, there will be 5 messages for 10,000 XP, for example.

Lock out for money also would be amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Lock out for money also would be amazing!
    I'd second this. locking the money fields would allow the DM to force players to use the various shop options as well to buy stuff. Stuff like using the DOE Locations extension or the SRD shop https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...077#post423077
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thread Information