DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
    Haha very funny, good to meet you!

My nick is the name of a historical figure. He and his cronies played an important role in my hometown's history. Fun thing that many people think JvL to be my real name.
    Huldvoll winkend

---Jan van Leyden

My Username, is the name of the haunted house that I used to own and operate. It still fits, as I tend to focus more on horror/survival/mystery type games when running.

In 1999 I started playing Everquest and took the name Mallo. As the years have gone on that name became impossible to take. So when I started playing SWTOR I took Danalli and have had no issues getting that. Not as interesting as some but there it is.

My name is the German word for moth.

My parents used to have a few of those huge oriental carpets. At some point one of it had been infested with moths at a very hard to reach place under a closet and my parents had to move it aside to clear out the infestation. While they were doing so, little me ran behind the closet, right into the "nest". There were around 13 or so that flew right into my face. This was a little bit traumatizing to me I think and when the time came for me to create my first nickname, for ICQ if I remember correctly, I used Motte (Moth) as a handle. At some point later I changed it to Sir Motte, just to annoy a buddy of mine when we played counterstrike. I stuck to it ever since.
    Last edited by SirMotte; May 17th, 2020 at 21:01.

Mine is simply my real life initials.
    Although, I did marry Norma Jean B.

Blackclove reflected my sad high-school/GenX obsession with clove cigarettes. I invented "Blackclove the Magician" when I needed a nickname to hide my real identity on CompuServe, which is a bulletin board system that predates the modern internet.

Latin. It means in an evil way.
    Apparently in Spanish it means bad fashion, which is also accurate.

Mar del Plata, Argentina (Half a year) Williamsburg, Florida, Us (The other half)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaloModo View Post
    Latin. It means in an evil way.
    Apparently in Spanish it means bad fashion, which is also accurate.
    Actually in Spanish it would be closer to bad mood, bad behavior, (mal modo) , bad fashion would be mala moda. (sorry, had to leave my 2 cents on that)

Mine comes from a dog I had in the 90's. His real name was Snoopy, but he never listened to that name. One day, I shouted at him, I don't know why: Pepor, come here! and he came. Since then, that was his nickname and mine after he passed away.

Thread Information