DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Attack of Opportunity tracker

This is for FG classic! See the link in my signature for FG Unity
    Now only part of the full overlay packages

StrainInjury: A combined version of that with StrainInjury can be found in https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...695#post445695
    Normal version: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ea-from-Ken-L).

Hello

By a request I added now some AoO tracker in the CT, see the attached image. I added the AoO tracker in the defensive section of each CT entry due to space limits in the offensive section (I tried to make some space there but it looked terrible ).

The first box is the number of already made AoOs, so it is by default 0 and it refreshes always at 0 at the end of one's turn. When you make an opportunity attack (by pressing Shift while attacking or pressing the opportunity button in the modifier window) this number is automatically increased by 1. You can adjust this field also manually as usual for such boxes.

The box right to it is the maximum number of allowed AoO per round and is by default of course 1. When you add an NPC to the CT (and only then) which has the feat combat reflexes then this number is adjusted correspondingly For PCs you have to do this manually (so also this number box can be adjusted manually, too). I could have added a script which checks for combat reflexes in the PC section but I didn't see the gain for that, it would have affected more files and would make it more incompatible with other stuff and this automation only applies while adding the PC to the CT and a PC rarily has that feat before adding it to the CT (and afterwards one still has to adjust it manually due to DEX changes then)

Best,

Kelrugem

Edit: Yes, the maximum number does not restrict the number of the left box; I didn't want to restrict the ability to make an AoO if one already made too many, maybe there is a situation which allows you to do more AoOs and then such an automation would be nasty. So you have to look at the number on your own (like one has to do it for the immediate action toggle box)

Update: There is now a combined version with StrainInjury in https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...695#post445695 There is also a combined version with my save overlays: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?50143-Save-overlay-extension-(idea-from-Ken-L)

Update2: Updated to 3.3.9 New features:

• Its standard value will be off as long one does not change this. Turn it on and then every combatant in the CT will get automatically the effect flatfooted after rolling initiative (every option for rolling iniative taken into account) when the round tracker in the CT is at 0; the effect will have suitable durations such that it expires when the actor has its first turn (except maybe the very first one when that actor is the active combatant in the CT, so make sure that there is no active actor before the combat starts (by e.g. clearing the initiative first and so on). Normally noone is active before the first fight, but I do not know how you handle your CT ). Do not load the separate flat-footed on start extension, this extension is already not up-to-date and it might cause incompatibilities. Since it is incorporated here is no need anymore to load it
    • The automatic apply of flat-footed will not be done when either the PC has (improved) uncanny dodge under Class abilities or the NPC has (improved) uncanny dodge in its SQ (special qualities) (no need for having them as effects except when you maybe want to use the new NIFT operators of my save versus tags extension )

Update 3: Now compatible with rmilmine's and bmos's extension
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kelrugem; January 17th, 2022 at 14:44.

Thank you

I've now uploaded extensions where the Advanced effects extension are combined with the AoO tracker (then there are no incompatibilities)

(ah, and beware I did this in 3.3.8, so when an error should occur then it could be due to the version but I doubt that there is any problem with that)

Kelrugem, thanks for all the hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Kelrugem, thanks for all the hard work!
    You're welcome

I updated the combination extensions with advanced effects since I updated the advanced effects extensions due to the latest changes in 3.3.8 and in https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...695#post445695 are now combined versions with StrainInjury

Just updated the combination extensions again, sorry for that, something went wrong in the merging such that the KEEN effect of darrenan was not working anymore. Is fixed now (so many combined extensions, can be confusing from time to time )

There was a bug/non-existent feature that the automation did not work when a player/client did an AoO (i.e. the counter did not automatically increase), this is fixed now (This extension is mainly for GMs, especially for (a high number of) NPCs but now it is more complete when there is also a bit of automation on the player side )

Updated, due to the recent change in Advanced effects (see its thread)

Thread Information