STAR TREK 2d20
    Blog Entries

DCC RPG Minisheet

I am working on a minisheet for the DCC ruleset. I am making this with 0-level funnels in mind, where everyone plays 2-4 PCs, but it would work at any level. I will post some images of the Inventory and Actions tabs as I get to them.

Feedback and ideas are welcome.

charmini.jpg

Thanks for this I am sure this will help people get funnels going with the smaller sheets. I look forward to this.

Blog Entries
    Still working on this. The Actions tab is a little tricky - I set it up to assume mode = "combat" and display = "actions". Character management should still be done on the full sheet, with the exception of wounds and probably inventory. The first screenshot gives you an idea of size relative to the full character sheet. The other two show the other minisheet tabs.

minisheet01.jpgminisheet02.jpgminisheet03.jpg

This is great! Is this ready and if so is it an extension or part of the DCC mod? If it's in the mod, how do I access it?

Also, I'm trying to import Hubris into FG. Any thoughts on whether it will be officially added as a mod?

I am running Hubris and this would be awesome if added into the FG store! Would totally purchase! Sabrosa, its an awesome idea. I hope that more stuff comes out for DCC in FG as we move forward.

cheers,
    ryan

Blog Entries
    The minisheet is part of the DCC ruleset. If you click the button in the lower left corner of the character sheet, it will toggle between the minisheet and the full size char sheet.

Thread Information