FG Spreadshirt Swag

Looking for Starfinders for Weekly Campaign/Twitch Stream

Hey all, I'm Will.

I run a the gaming Discord The League of Gentlemen Explorers and the associated Twitch stream (https://www.twitch.tv/willtomorrow). I've recently started streaming D&D 5E: Curse of Strahd every Tuesday and enjoy it so much that I'm looking to expand to a weekly Sunday stream of Starfinder, probably 5-8pm CST.

I'm looking for a couple of players of any experience level to join the crew. Ideally you'd be a strong roleplayer, with a good emphasis on character motivations, development and performance. It'd be especially nice to be able to include some women/POC in the stream, as I find variety to be the spice of life and I think diverse perspectives make for interesting roleplay. That being said, everyone is welcome to try out.

You'd need a good mic/webcam, the ability to join a Discord, the Fantasy Grounds demo and free Sunday evenings for a weekly session. I have an ultimate license for Fantasy Grounds and just about all of the Starfinder content for it produced so far. We'd like start with the Dead Suns arc and then either continue with more official content or go off into a homebrew Star Trek inspired '5 year mission' sort of deal.

If this seems like the kind of thing that interests you, drop me a line here or PM me. I'm excited to see where this journey may lead.
    Last edited by Will Tomorrow; July 8th, 2019 at 17:00. Reason: new day/timeslot
    "You can tell more of a person in an hour of play than a year of conversation" ~Plato

Ultimate License Holder
    50 Fathoms
    Deadlands Reloaded
    Saga of the Goblin Horde
    Savage Worlds

I am 20+ years experience with D&D, many sessions with the Pathfinder Society, but have always been extremely interested in learning Starfinder. I consider myself decent roleplayer, not that great an actor, but sociable enough.

I am extremely interested in your group, and Sunday nights work perfect for me. I believe I can be a very stable player. I have Discord and FG standard license. My biggest negative is not having played a session on FG yet, but I've attended a couple classes offered through FG college and think I can keep up well.

Thanks!

Friday, you're more than welcome aboard friend. Don't worry about never having run a game on FG prior, I'm a fairly adept hand after a few years of DM'ing under my belt and can walk you through most of the more obtuse bits. I'm fresh to Starfinder/Pathfinder myself, having previous only Run D&D 3.5-5E and Savage Worlds, so there will be a learning curve for everyone involved. Pm'd you a link to the Discord, look forward to seeing you on the board!
    Last edited by Will Tomorrow; July 8th, 2019 at 22:43.
    "You can tell more of a person in an hour of play than a year of conversation" ~Plato

Ultimate License Holder
    50 Fathoms
    Deadlands Reloaded
    Saga of the Goblin Horde
    Savage Worlds

I'd be interested in joining. I have a bit of experience with starfinder, mostly its been trouble finding a game to play in. I'd just need to get Fantasy Grounds sorted out on my computer. And a definition of a "good" mic and webcam. As I do have a working mic and headset, but I don't know if I could call them good.

I just sent you a message. Hope to hear back!

Thread Information