Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I have the characters,chronicles and Inventory tracker for Des and Kiraso. Please send me your sheets today if you haven't so that I can load into FG and familiarize myself with them before tomorrow's game. Thanks everyone!

The pc's are loaded and the server is up for anyone that wants to get the load out of the way early, tweak their characters or change their portraits - otherwise, see you all tomorrow.

I’m very interested! This would be my first SFS game.

I’d be playing Dr. Krr’chk’thk (pronounced “kur-chick-thick”) or Kurt for short, a Shirren Technomancer Xenoseeker. I’d plan on playing more of a support build, but can focus on damage if the group needs it.

Dr. Krr’chk’thk is a good-natured explorer and knowledge seeker. He’s actively looking for a crew to call his own. He places a strong emphasis on communalism and the greater good, as does most of his race.

Hi sindustry. I've accepted you on the calendar. The fg server and discord info are on the calendar. I will need you to send me your society number and your character in fg format. If you dont have them, I can get you a society number and while I wont have time to code your character into fg, i do have pregens you can use and transfer the credit to the doctor.

Sindustry, do you have a character sheet? Game time is about 2.5 hours away but if you've created a character and have a character sheet, I might be able to construct it in FG for you. Although I won't have intricate details of spell effects setup beyond the basic drag and drop effects.
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

Great, thank you! I don't have a Society Number yet. I just joined the Discord server.

Quote Originally Posted by bigboom View Post
    Sindustry, do you have a character sheet? Game time is about 2.5 hours away but if you've created a character and have a character sheet, I might be able to construct it in FG for you. Although I won't have intricate details of spell effects setup beyond the basic drag and drop effects.
    I don't, unfortunately. This is all very new to me. If there isn't enough time to get me into this game, I totally understand.

Thanks for the game today guys, Sorry it ran long, but I had fun! I am doing the reporting now - please confirm your days job totals and if you purchased any equipment before or after the session for the chronicle. Ill send the chronicles shortly.

Thank you for running it!

And I think the long run time was mostly due to us players and/or the scenario in general.

Today's session has been reported and the Chronicles have been uploaded to Discord - give a shout if anything needs to be corrected.

Thread Information