DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 16 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by smeevil View Post
    Looking forward to this for PF2 once the dying functionality is implemented
    The data fields for tracking dying for PCs are there in PFRPG2, filling out the data is manual right now. But that doesn't restrict implementation of this extension in PFRPG2 because the data will be the same - whether it's manually entered or through future automation. And that’s just for PC death. 99% of the usual use for this extension is showing dead NPCs and that hasn’t changed from any edition - 0 HP = dead NPC.
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 19th, 2019 at 07:07.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The data fields for tracking dying for PCs are there in PFRPG2, filling out the data is manual right now. But that doesn't restrict implementation of this extension in PFRPG2 because the data will be the same - whether it's manually entered or through future automation. And that’s just for PC death. 99% of the usual use for this extension is showing dead NPCs and that hasn’t changed from any edition - 0 HP = dead NPC.
    I'll will get this implemented into PF2 once I'm done with my latest extension.

Is there a basic version of this that will work with Pathfinder 2E?

While we have a 'at deaths door' type which is similar to 5e, just having a tombstone pop up and replace the token at npc death would be a huge improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Is there a basic version of this that will work with Pathfinder 2E?

While we have a 'at deaths door' type which is similar to 5e, just having a tombstone pop up and replace the token at npc death would be a huge improvement.
    Diablobob and I are about to release our Navigator / Portals extension. We've put a lot of work into it and it really is amazing!!! So, once we are finished with that extension, I will add support for Pathfinder 2E. Please be patient
    Last edited by Valerian Stormbreaker; November 1st, 2019 at 00:05.

You and Daiblobob are amazing! Thank you for the response and I am happy to know its coming!

hi,

after FG new update to 3.3.9, the button in token for GM, SHARED, STORE are missing.!2019-11-16_22-22-17.png

Quote Originally Posted by Auk21 View Post
    hi,

after FG new update to 3.3.9, the button in token for GM, SHARED, STORE are missing.!2019-11-16_22-22-17.png
    Okay. I'll take a look at it. Thanks for reporting the issue!

Love your death indicator, Would it be possible for you to put a date somewhere with the version so we know if it is new?

Valerian,

This extension is awesome. Do you have any idea when it can be updated for Pathfinder 2nd Edition?

Bare with me for a little longer. Probably for another month or so. Diablobob and I are almost done with the Portals extension! After that, I will work on the 3.3.9 issue and create a PF2 port.

Thread Information