STAR TREK 2d20

5E, Sunday One Shot, 14th of July, 9 PM UTC + 0 (GMT).

Once in a while I run a one shot game on a Sunday. These games are less involved than my main games, so a good chance to get to play with an experienced DM and have some fun on a Sunday evening.

This Sunday's Game

Outside of a small town of a few hundred, there lies a mansion, owned by an eccentric recluse that some claim holds the power of magic in his clutches.

A group of scoundrels is asked to retrieve an item from the recluses mansion. You are one of those less than scrupulous individuals.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3539

Your Character

You'll pick from a selection of pre-generated characters on game night.

About myself

I'm an experienced GM of over 10 years in a number of gaming systems. I encourage in-character roleplaying and character development with realistic interactions with a living breathing world. Voice acting is encouraged as I do the same for my "actors" in the game to varied levels of success.

Apply in this thread below

Tell me a little something about yourself, and your experience as a role-player below.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; July 13th, 2019 at 05:22.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Blog Entries
    Thats an awesome image!

*laughs* Thank you. Have to try to set the tone! Got inspired and ended up spending 5-6 hours creating a brand new story for everyone to enjoy.

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

hello,
    this sounds awesome , unfortunately its a bit 2 late for me(I'm GMT +2) as i have work on Monday and need to be in bed by 2 am or I'm in big trouble :P(I'm guessing it takes ~ 4-5h)
    I'll keep an eye out for ur next one-shots.

Please do.

Filling up fast, looks like we have 1 spot left of 4.

Had a little break, but would love to join you guys tomorrow. Played D&D and DM'd for years. Love Roleplay and happy to voice my char. Have DM'd 5e, SW, CoC, Traveller and many others. I don't like over rolled 'super hero' characters as a DM.....Maybe a bit rusty as a player on FG, but have played D&D for more years than I care to remember.

Always aware of how much prep as DM puts in, and I try to give their efforts justice when playing as a character
    Last edited by Martin153; July 13th, 2019 at 17:53.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Games - Savage Worlds, 5e, Traveller, RMC (MERP)
    Lover of old school RPG: Traveller, MERP, RMC, Cthuthu

Sounds great. I'll send you the invite details in a PM Martin.

We're filled up for this week.

Hi Styrmir,

Do you still have room for one more? I purchased FG on year ago but due to my work I couldn't play at all. I used to GM years ago (AD&D, Rolemaster and others) for at least 5 years. I have got a copy of 5ed and I am more than happy to resume my GM activities however, I would like to get more experience as a player as I am new to the 5ed . I have the ultimate edition and the player, dm and monster manuals and also the lost mine of Phandalver (which I am currently reading). I am based in the UK.

Sorry, didn't realise there was no room for more players. Enjoy your session
    Last edited by Lyroch; July 14th, 2019 at 10:37.

Yes sorry Lyroch, we filled up with the 5th player last night.

I might do more of these, so there might be some space in future one shots.

Thread Information