FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
    I had to fiddle with it to add the additional mount point. Basically added a custom item to the mount point. The whole of the PC Ship sheet is on the list of things that requires changing and is being looked into to fix the various issues with it.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I had to fiddle with it to add the additional mount point. Basically added a custom item to the mount point. The whole of the PC Ship sheet is on the list of things that requires changing and is being looked into to fix the various issues with it.
    gotcha. thanks for the update.. i had manually put it in.. but i saw that yours had the corrected BP for the weapon. appreciate you taking the time to walk this old man through this.

Not a problem. Hope this helps with your gameplay and happy gaming!

Hi, when I build a starship I follow the steps in order but my ship always has zero HP. Have tried different frames, but zero HP every time. If I manually enter in HP in the Current HP field in the build sheet, it still shows zero. Am I doing something wrong?

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 10.44.48 PM.png

I'm having trouble with HP as well. Tried to rebuild the sunrise maiden at tier 6 instead of 3, can't figure out how to give her an extra 10 HP.

Also, I am having trouble with the guns. Planning to just rebuild the ship, but I've removed all guns from current build in order to upgrade to better ones and it won't allow me or the GM add new guns. Says there are already guns in place.
    Last edited by megfrank; March 25th, 2020 at 17:41.

@ Nerdsnight I have built three various framed ships and the HP displays properly on step one of adding the frame to the PC Ship. I might need some more information on how you are building ships. The steps displayed when first making a PC ship is in transition as my ship combat system did not fix the issues with PC ships themselves.

Capture.PNG

@megfrank The old underlying code auto calculates the HP based on the equipment and stats the ship has in other locations. Adding extra HP doesn't appear to be available under the current version.

Verified and pushed fixes for HP not showing up on PC ship sheets and the inability of the ship to be dropped onto the Partysheet in Unity. I also fixed the missing HP label on the PC ship sheet as well. I have disabled the dialog pop up for PC ship creation as the steps are not correct and need to be redefined.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Honestly, I've never had any problems building out the starship following the popup instructions.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdsnight View Post
    Hi, when I build a starship I follow the steps in order but my ship always has zero HP. Have tried different frames, but zero HP every time. If I manually enter in HP in the Current HP field in the build sheet, it still shows zero. Am I doing something wrong?

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 10.44.48 PM.png
    I'm having this exact issue as well. Unity updated this afternoon and I am still seeing this.

I pushed fixes, but I believe this update was to fix a class issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information