STAR TREK 2d20

Is there a way to appy things like Fire Resistance from tieflings directly...?

on the sheet?

I know you can easily create an effects library via a spell class, but is there a place in the pathfinder sheets to permanently place something like a racial fire resistance so I don't have to drag the effect on my character every time??

No, such an effect needs to be applied from the actions tab once the character is on the CT.

If you set the expiry to never then you would only need to apply the effect once when the character is placed onto the CT for the first time. Characters are not normally removed from the CT during a campaign so the effect will remain forever. Of course if you play in many single games you will need to apply the effect each time the character is placed on the CT.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you for the reply! Another newb question, how do you set an effect to never expire exactly?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Miko_Chan View Post
    Thank you for the reply! Another newb question, how do you set an effect to never expire exactly?
    Just don't give it a duration

When defining the effect their is a section for duration, it defaults to 0, which is never expire. You can set a specific number of rounds, minutes, etc if you want a duration.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks, good forum goer for the timely response

Thread Information