DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Pretty sure Classic has never worked in full screen, at least not for a long time anyway. There’s not even a button or option anywhere I can find that would allow it to run full screen. But I could be wrong since I’ve never felt the need to run it in full screen anyway.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Im pretty sure it certainly use to, but Ive been on the FGU for awhile now so not sure
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Pretty sure Classic has never worked in full screen, at least not for a long time anyway. There’s not even a button or option anywhere I can find that would allow it to run full screen. But I could be wrong since I’ve never felt the need to run it in full screen anyway.
    Classic does not do "true" full screen like a videogame would, but its natural maximized state is a borderless window, and that's what's missing in Unity.

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    Is this what people want? (my screen is spread across two monitors 3200x1024, standard is usually 1920x1080)
    Attachment 41612

In properties of the a shortcut to the launcher, change this "C:\Program Files\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\FantasyGrounds.exe"
    to read this "C:\Program Files\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\FantasyGrounds.exe" -window-mode borderless -screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1080
    Attachment 41610
    This worked for me Thank you very much!

By the way, in KDE (Linux) you can just right click on the title bar, go down to more actions, and select 'Full screen'. To get out you can use Alt+F3

If you are using Gnome, you can set up a keyboard shortcut to toggle full screen mode on applications.
    Last edited by slaapliedje; October 2nd, 2022 at 21:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    Is this what people want? (my screen is spread across two monitors 3200x1024, standard is usually 1920x1080)
    Attachment 41612

In properties of the a shortcut to the launcher, change this "C:\Program Files\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\FantasyGrounds.exe"
    to read this "C:\Program Files\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\FantasyGrounds.exe" -window-mode borderless -screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1080
    Attachment 41610
    I use two 2560x1440 monitors but I can't use your method to spread a borderless FGU onto them. The borderless screen stick to my main screen.
    Last edited by Egheal; October 5th, 2022 at 06:25.

If you want to move FG borderless to another monitor, try adding
    Code:
    -monitor N
    where N is a 1 based index. So if you have two monitors, try with 1 or 2 to move it to the other one.

Ah... rereading your post, you want to stretch it across monitors. That doesn't seem to work for me either. But maybe the above info will help someone still.

Thread Information