DICE PACKS BUNDLE

CT: Group Members Inherit Leader's Values Question

What exactly does the setting "CT: Group Members Inherit Leader's Values" control?

My apologies for asking, but I've looked through the wiki, searched these forums and google, but to no avail.

What values is it referring to, and what does turning it on and off do?

Also, another question concerning he combat tracker... Is there a way to set it up so when I add an encounter to the combat tracker it doesn't lump all creatures of the same type under the same initiative card? I know that's the way Savage Worlds does it, but it does it for convenience. With the combat tracker doing everything for me, the inconvenience of having to track multiple enemies really isn't an issue anymore and I would much prefer they each went on their own initiative. Is there a setting in the options that will allow me to handle initiative that way?

Thanks in advance!
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

*sigh* Nobody knows... And the mystery continues!

To create separate initiatives in the CT for the same type of NPC:
    a) create them as separate line entries in the Encounter builder.
    b) Or, when dragging from the NPC list into the combat tracker, make sure you don't drag it on top of an existing NPC of the same type.

I tried to figure out what the "CT: Group Members...." is supposed to affect without success.

thanks for the tips! Ya, my players aren't fond of the way SW handles initiative either. It takes too long when there are large groups.

As for the main question... I'm kind of surprised no one knows what that setting does.

Got an answer to my question...

"Inherit values just means , if the leader is visible they are all visible, if the leader is unknown they are all Unknown (note that prob does not work since the core change to identified and unidentifed)" - Doswelk

Thanks, Doswelk!

Thread Information