DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    They are in the pipeline as far as I know.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks Zacchaeus! I'm assuming they will all be sold and not part of the initial Essentials box set?

As far as I'm aware there won't be a charge for them since they are free add ons. But I'm only peripherally involved in them so I may not have all the facts.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ahhh - cool - thanks Zacchaeus! That's good 'preliminary' news. I'm hoping that you are correct!!

Blog Entries
    We are still looking into this and trying to figure it all out. It looks like both D&D Beyond and Roll20 have them sold individually for $4.99 each and part of a bigger bundle. The D&D Beyond Kit only includes the adventures, so it cheaper. Roll20 sells the Standard Essentials Kit for $24.99 and it basically matches what we have in our version. They sell a Deluxe Edition for $34.99 which includes the additional adventures plus the Standard Kit. If we price them separately and they are picked up as part of our D&D Adventures Bundle, then the total price for the Essentials Kit and all adventures from us would be $32 in total. That is what I'm leaning towards doing.

Thanks for the response Doug it is appreciated. From what I understand (and I could be wrong), I believe D&D Beyond does not charge for the 3 added adventures provided that you bought the D&D Essentials box set as there are coupon codes within the box set which allows one to redeem those three additional adventures at no price. If the box set isn't purchased, than I believe there is a cost. I'm not sure what Roll20 does. That said, once this is vetted out, I'll then make my choice. I'm definitely interested in it though!!

Thrilled to hear this news! Great work on the Essentials Kit so far - already integrating it with LMoP!

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We are still looking into this and trying to figure it all out. It looks like both D&D Beyond and Roll20 have them sold individually for $4.99 each and part of a bigger bundle. The D&D Beyond Kit only includes the adventures, so it cheaper. Roll20 sells the Standard Essentials Kit for $24.99 and it basically matches what we have in our version. They sell a Deluxe Edition for $34.99 which includes the additional adventures plus the Standard Kit. If we price them separately and they are picked up as part of our D&D Adventures Bundle, then the total price for the Essentials Kit and all adventures from us would be $32 in total. That is what I'm leaning towards doing.
    This would be great, looking forward to reading some updates

It also could be awesome to have some kind of D&D DM Starter Bundle as Roll20 has, creating a bundle of PHB + LMoP + Essentials Kit: Deluxe could be a total must for any DM willing to start in FG.

Thread Information