5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 13 of 14 First ... 311121314 Last
    Most of the Modifiers are throwing error messages.
    e.g. clicking Lethal: Script execution error: "C:modifiersMG_LETHAL" 3: attempt to call field 'onValueChanged' (a nil value)
    Same for RepositionAction and onDodgeAction on the Spells character sheet tab

Also looks like the Party Sheet may not be accepting characters / displaying characters.
    Last edited by jrock1; June 28th, 2023 at 23:18. Reason: Updated with Party Sheet issue.

Blog Entries
    Ive never used the ruleset nor have any intention of doing so.
    You will have to provide precise instructions of how to generate errors and what the expected result should be.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Looking at your screenshot - Im not sure that you are using the build I uploaded.
    What version does it say in chat?
    I used the .pak file you provided v0.6.4 (2023-06-28); please see image below:
    Witcher TRPG Version.jpg

Is there a newer version?

jrock1

I am using the update uploaded by dammned and works perfectly, the only issue is there is no section for scrolls, the only way to use them is from the library.
    Last edited by iolarion; June 29th, 2023 at 21:07.

Quote Originally Posted by iolarion View Post
    I am using the update uploaded by dammned and works perfectly, the only issue is there is no section for scrolls, the only way to use them is from the library.
    How about a section of spells?

Blog Entries
    You cant just handwave this stuff into existence. I dont know the game and I dont play it and am not likely ever to play it. I am not going to read and learn the whole system to code it. I need specifics, like really specific specifics.

You cant just handwave this stuff into existence. I dont know the game and I dont play it and am not likely ever to play it. I am not going to read and learn the whole system to code it. I need specifics, like really specific specifics.
    Sounds good! I only have The Witcher "Easy Mode" atm so I'm picking up the CRB this weekend and will help validate the ruleset.

where would scrolls live?
    Sorry I should have say spells, not scrolls

Thread Information