5E Character Create Playlist
Page 11 of 14 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Well at the moment the ruleset creator isn't available, so my MR's/PR's are still outstanding. Once they return, then maybe we can move forward again.

I've got more work done on it, but relies on my previous work.

I'll try and speak to them again in the next week, but we must respect their personal lives, as this isn't a commercial ruleset.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Thanks for the update.

On that note were you ever able to get a hold of athena? i did some poking around and thought they just fell off the pace of the earth lol honestly i thought it was an abandoned project till you picked it up.

Quote Originally Posted by tommenquar View Post
    Thanks for the update.

On that note were you ever able to get a hold of athena? i did some poking around and thought they just fell off the pace of the earth lol honestly i thought it was an abandoned project till you picked it up.
    Why hello again!

I did drop them a message, and they're not available. I do have access to the repos so I could look at merging my own work... I'll tell them I plan to do that and then give them a week to say 'Yes or No'.

I didn't pick this up as such. As I was going to run a game I thought I could repay the creators with some help. I am keen though to run this, and I do have more coding done for it.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hey I'm wondering if there is an update? I'm keen to see this working properly on FGU. I'd like to help but I have no idea where to even start. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Binday View Post
    Hey I'm wondering if there is an update? I'm keen to see this working properly on FGU. I'd like to help but I have no idea where to even start. Thanks!
    There is an update coming. I'll post more in a couple of days.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Anything new on the update? Would love to come back to Unity with my group.

Hello, any updates for the Witcher for FGU please? The last update has been released a year ago sadly

Blog Entries
    MBM has had a tough year outside of his FG related activities I believe. Not sure as to any progress, but he may reply.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Well, looks like my group is staying with classic. Sadly I'm just not skilled enough to get the ruleset running again.

Hello all,

I've been working on v0.6.3 today.

• Fixed all errors going into the PC sheet/combat tab (same with NPCs)
    • Updated all the code to match the latest CoreRPG changes over the last year.
    • Fixed error with Fumbles adding the negatives rather than taking them away (and ignoring the 1)
    • Merged in the equipment changes I made last year
    • Added custom sidebar graphics based on the rulebook look and feel

I'm going to continue fixing things as I find them (there's an error when adding/removing from the CT), it's all on github under branch v0.6.3. Go have a look.

Also, I've applied to have an FG Forge page for The Witcher Community ruleset, if that gets approved I'll add the various mods/paks to the Forge so you get updates without having to download and install.

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information