STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 14 First ... 23456 ... Last

Hey sylv038,

my laptop has as a 1280x800 resolution, that is the highest it can go to. I am using FG Classic.

Hi, I just got a group together to run the Witcher, testing out some of the combat automation, and am pulling an error that stops the damage being applied to an enemy on the combat tracker, who should I message this to?
    Sessions Running
    All currently on hold with the world going crazy. Doing random one shots.

Youtube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8...upGKeqfxKaw1hQ

Hi everybody,

Jay, you can try to hide temporary some features you don't use in the library such as vehicles for exemple.
    What's strange is when I change my own resolution to match yours, the sidebar is changing to display icons on 2 columns (see image sidebar2.jpg).

Hurske, I got your issue report on Github, bug is fixed and a new release should be available soon.

Althea

Hey,
    I'm not sure why the sidebar isn't showing the 2 columns. All my other rule sets do 2 columns. I have to switch off just about all the features for tokens to show up right. It does show up if I am using just the create PC features. I also don't have an Audio button like you do in your screenshot. Are you running a extra extension that is adding one?

Did notice these other bugs over the weekend.

Noticed these bugs on the Character Sheet:

1.) If you roll damage for a punch or kick a Script Error occurs.
    2.) A Damage roll for a punch or kick shows the Type of attack is unknown. That the Non-lethal Effect can't be shown.
    3.) If you accidently add dice or a number to the damage for a punch or kick you can't clear the damage so it resets back to the starting default.
    4.) Getting an error when I roll damage for the Withers's Silver Sword but no problem with rolling damage for the Steel Sword. See the attached export of the character. I was entering in the pregens from Easy Mode over the weekend.
    Attached Files Attached Files

About the Audio icon yes, it's an extension indeed (I'm currently trying AudioOverseer for my next session)
    Thanks for reporting the other bugs, I'm fixing this asap

I Checked to see what happens if I enable the Audio Overseer extension and it causes the buttons to go onto 2 columns and display normally. Same thing occurs if I enable another extension that will add 1 or more extra buttons, like the Player Agency extension. I did a unzip of Player's one and it looks like that it is defying the location for one of the default ones.

Also, the buttons hasn't any for Spells. So you can't bring up spells that way. The lack of a spells button may be causing something I suspect I noticed that Player Agency actual sets a location for the button.

Blog Entries
    Trenloe wrote an extension that will force the ruleset to display in a single column only. Try find that and see if it helps.

Awesome!
    Sessions Running
    All currently on hold with the world going crazy. Doing random one shots.

Youtube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8...upGKeqfxKaw1hQ

Just wanted to say this has been a wonderful tool for our quarantine games, cheers!

The combat automation is absolutely awesome. Saves a ton of time. We even got more confortable around combat now compared to when we started our campaign with face-to-face home sessions. Used to have 1 combat every 2-3 games since we would reeeeally avoid it because of all the math involved. Now every session everyone is eager to fight off monsters! Thank you, guys.
    "You sit here, in these vast halls, with a crown upon your head... And yet you are lesser now than you have ever been." - Dwalin Fundinson

Ultimate License holder, translation enthusiast and programmer in the making!

Thread Information