DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 14 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Thank you very much for your feedback, I'm very glad you like it !

Hi guys, first of all, thanks for your work, it's really helpfull !
    I am wondering, the skills in tne PC sheet are in duplicate. Did I do something wrong, or is there any bug ?

Hi and thank you for your feedback.

What version do you use ?
    I recommend using the last version (downloadable here https://github.com/Althea21/witcher_fg_ruleset/releases), and reading the changelog from your version to the one you are updating. If your problem persists, send me your campaign as a zip file and I'll have a look a it (you can log an issue on github and attach your file if you want)

Hi, thanks for your quick answer
    I am playing on the last one, beta 0.5.0 that you uploaded on the 5th of august.
    I will try to send you the bug as you said on github.

Thanks.

Hey Guys, first of all thank you for your work is being tremendously helpful!
    I took the liberty of creating automated tables for the lifepath choosing during PC creation.

You only have to roll the tables with the [ROLL] tag and it calls all the other ones you may need.

I exported a module and am sharing with you in case you all find it helpful.

Regards.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10jF...ew?usp=sharing

Hi, the module do not work anymore, when I open a list box I have lot of errors
    erreurwitcherFG.PNG

Same Here. A couple of weeks ago I was able to use it just fine, but now, almost everything that is a dropdown list is broken. too sad.

Hi All, it's probably because of the CoreRPG changes that were made, I had to update all of my rulesets

Can someone PM me in a few days if the original creator hasn't fixed it up, I'll make the fixes and send a push request to them.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

This looks fantastic and I can't wait to try it out. I'm still getting a few errors when I start up which is probably from the new CoreRPG update. I'm looking forward to seeing what else is done with this and possibly even getting an official ruleset to sell on the store because I would also support the hell out of that too.

Does anyone know if there's some progress on this? I'm getting an error when it comes to the PC sheets and the profession drop down menu.

Thread Information