PF2E Playlist
Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Well at the moment the ruleset creator isn't available, so my MR's/PR's are still outstanding. Once they return, then maybe we can move forward again.

I've got more work done on it, but relies on my previous work.

I'll try and speak to them again in the next week, but we must respect their personal lives, as this isn't a commercial ruleset.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Thanks for the update.

On that note were you ever able to get a hold of athena? i did some poking around and thought they just fell off the pace of the earth lol honestly i thought it was an abandoned project till you picked it up.

Quote Originally Posted by tommenquar View Post
    Thanks for the update.

On that note were you ever able to get a hold of athena? i did some poking around and thought they just fell off the pace of the earth lol honestly i thought it was an abandoned project till you picked it up.
    Why hello again!

I did drop them a message, and they're not available. I do have access to the repos so I could look at merging my own work... I'll tell them I plan to do that and then give them a week to say 'Yes or No'.

I didn't pick this up as such. As I was going to run a game I thought I could repay the creators with some help. I am keen though to run this, and I do have more coding done for it.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information