STAR TREK 2d20
Page 14 of 14 First ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    This build may or may not fix your immediate issues.
    Hello! I have transferred my campaign from Roll20 to FGU, so thanks to your work I can play weekly with the ruleset. In my experience I have seen some bugs and suggestions

I have some bugs that i would like to report.

# Items and Weapons
    1 - When you create and block an item, when you unlock it, you cant edit it
    2 - The weight of the items carried in the inventory are not taken into account in the 'Total Weight carried' section.
    3 - 'Armor', 'Weapon', 'Craft Components', 'Craft Diagrams' and 'Substances' inside de items section. show an error message "[9/1/2023 4:27:14 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "C:masterindex_buttons:button_custom1"]:8: attempt to call field 'init' (a nil value)"

# Characters and NPCs
    1 - When you create a new character and assign a profession before you open the 'skills' tab. The Skills will be duplicated. (Solution: When i create a new character, i open the 'skills' tab before assign a profession)
    2 - As an NPC, you cant set an Encumbrance Value higher than 100 (Like golems for example)

# Others
    1 - The background use the mosaic mode in resolutions over 1980x1080p (I use 2560x1440p)

# Suggestions
    1 - Add custom skills (Such as Fine Arts/Performance specializacion)
    2 - Just like you can add magic spells inside the character, you can add priest invocations, witcher signs, rituals and hexes
    3 - Section inside de Inventory or New Tab for components and diagrams
    4 - New tab with personal data, like life events and lifepath

Greetings! I just found the Witcher TRPG and was wondering if there is still life in this?

For installation, do I just put ALL the content from the 'Ruleset' into the Rule set directory of Fantasy Grounds (there is a 'git' file and a gitgnore file I have no idea what they are or where to put them)?

Any help with installation would be great!

Thank you!
    - Faith, Steel and Gunpowder.

Thread Information