FG Spreadshirt Swag

Installing GURPS Ruleset on Windows 10

How do I install the GURPS ruleset in FG?

I just re-installed FG on a new Windows 10 desktop computer, and I booted it up to discover that the GURPS ruleset is not included in the list of options. I've played on FG using the GURPS ruleset in the past, however, so I know it's possible. When I clicked on the pinned thread, I found the ruleset, but I don't see any information regarding installation. Furthermore in the thread below it I saw that there are also extensions. The extensions have installation instructions, but I can't find the FG data folder, to which they refer.

Click the folder icon in the top right of the FG statup window to get to the <FG app data> directory. Put ruleset pak files in the <FG app data>\rulesets directory, put extensions in <FG app data>\extensions
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Click the folder icon in the top right of the FG statup window to get to the <FG app data> directory. Put ruleset pak files in the <FG app data>\rulesets directory, put extensions in <FG app data>\extensions
    Fixed. Thank you!

@Ezra Greetings, what genre Gurps do you play?

I play fantasy set in Mystara.

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    @Ezra Greetings, what genre Gurps do you play?

I play fantasy set in Mystara.
    Nice to meet you, @Seycyrus! I like most genres, to be honest. Fantasy, science fiction, horror, historical, etc. Work schedule permitting, I'd be delighted to join anything for which you have openings. My primary gaming availability will be from about 14:00-21:00 [PDT] (UTC-7). I teach in the mornings on weekdays, so most mornings are off limits as are late evenings. Saturdays are usually with the wife, but the odd Sunday is also a possibility.

I've played D&D 4e & 5e, Pathfinder, Savage Worlds, WoD, but I'm committed to learning GURPS (I'm tired of learning systems, so I want something that is comprehensive and reliable). Right now, I'm working on running a science fiction game, but I'm trying to get a firm grasp of the system before I run my own games.

Thread Information