STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Barovian Calendar

I was looking for a simple calendar to use to help with my party moving through Horde and into Rise.

The Barovian Calendar looked most appealing but I noticed a very . . . weird quirk with FG.

Months 2-4 are placed at the end of the calendar for some reason?

Anyone know how to fix?

If I advance time from 11PM on 28th of the First Moon, it goes to 12:00AM on the 1st of the Fifth Moon.

This will make bookkeeping quite problematic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Isn't every day in Barovia a Monday?

That reminds me of Zork's calendar where Lord Dimwit Flathead the Excessive replaced every Thursday with "Birthday".

I believe that the Barovian Calendar does have an issue but it is fixed in the next patch.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Is this on the list to be corrected?

I thought it had been fixed but it would seem not.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Any idea on when this might be fixed?

Just wanting to note that I am experiencing this issue as well, and have been trying to check if maybe it's something I did or not.
    Seeing that it's not a local issue, I'm going to look for other solutions, but would be awesome to get this fixed.

Still not fixed. The problem appears to be that the names of the months are locked into alphabetical order, despite the names actually representing a number.

EDIT: Well, no it's not alphabetical. That's even stranger...
    Last edited by bjboyd3; January 18th, 2021 at 20:03.

I've fixed the Barovian calendar in the attached replacement calendars.mod. NOTE: It may reset back to the broken one on the next update. I'll be using it so I'll keep an eye on it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information